Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8A419B8F-15A8-42DF-8562-7BFCDB5DA4FE.jpeg

Wanted to share this horse I got from amazon. IT WAS ONLY €30 AND IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE! Real fur and everything!

If you’re considering a horse for your last of us/ghost of tsushima/ red dead figures. This is the one! It’s so inexpensive.

Dutch amazon where I bought it:

https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B0871JT3LH...t_i_KG8XZDTFZ4EM26SN25Y7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
For about the same price on ebay:

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/1-6-Scale-W...2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0

Attachments

• 0167807C-C43D-4B6A-950F-325D67159E48.jpeg
    0167807C-C43D-4B6A-950F-325D67159E48.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 3AB6B122-52AD-4694-A7DC-9674616F11E5.jpeg
    3AB6B122-52AD-4694-A7DC-9674616F11E5.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 42
  • FCC1BFE9-17C6-4016-BA63-9CED965C0083.jpeg
    FCC1BFE9-17C6-4016-BA63-9CED965C0083.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 05A622FB-F8C0-4AC1-8767-093F988A353A.jpeg
    05A622FB-F8C0-4AC1-8767-093F988A353A.jpeg
    147.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Does anybody have the summer version of Joel and Ellie for sale? If so please pm me thanks

I know this figure has been out for a while now but I'm really in love with it. CCToys original Joel is just perfect! So much fun to play around with.. .:love:

:blissy

Attachments

• DSCI1173.JPG
    DSCI1173.JPG
    385.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 70.JPG
    70.JPG
    309.7 KB · Views: 72
  • 71.JPG
    71.JPG
    236.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 72.JPG
    72.JPG
    255.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 75
Never played either game (blasphemous I know) but someone on Instagram absolutely sold me on these figures so I had to pick up Ellie and Joel to go with her. Ellie is mostly the Master Team version (beautiful sculpts) with some parts and pieces from the CCToys and Joel is pieces together with CC parts. Joel pretty much stays like the first picture, but Ellie gets switched up from time to time.
E2846D07-5748-461C-9577-75B37F526979.jpeg

D45DE013-B0E5-4E36-A3E4-DA06CD5A2B41.jpeg

Never played either game (blasphemous I know) but someone on Instagram absolutely sold me on these figures so I had to pick up Ellie and Joel to go with her. Ellie is mostly the Master Team version (beautiful sculpts) with some parts and pieces from the CCToys and Joel is pieces together with CC parts. Joel pretty much stays like the first picture, but Ellie gets switched up from time to time.
View attachment 568791
View attachment 568792
Definitely pick up the first game if you can, the second one is really divisive but even if you don't like the story the gameplay, combat and everything else is top notch, if you don't have the time to play them then as @Asta suggested you can watch some of the several movie edits people have posted on youtube.

The figures pair up nicely, imo the Master Team Ellie is the perfect one to go with this Joel, the CCToys one lacks in the likeness department, it's interesting to see Joel displayed in action, I think everyone who's played the game always has him playing the guitar, this is one of the reasons I love figures, the ability to create these images that otherwise only exist in our imagination and crushed hopes. 😅

This reminds me, Dark Horse announced new 9' statues of Joel and Abby earlier this year, both retail for around $60, if you're on a budget and didn't grab the bigger statues then they are worth picking up, especially since I don't think we'll see an actual Abby figure for a long time if ever so at least this gives an option to people who liked her.
1648213306024.png

1648213398523.png

There's one of Ellie as well that was put out around the time the second game was released.
1648213573744.png

Where is your ellie from? Looks great

Hi, sorry for the late reply! :oops: And thank you! :)

This Ellie is a custom version I made myself.
The backpack is taken from the Redman Ellie Set. The jeans I got from ebay, I just weathered it. The shoes and body are heavily customized to fit the size. I sewed the shirt and painted the head.
I'm really happy with how the shirt turned out but the head painting could be better ^^

The figures pair up nicely, imo the Master Team Ellie is the perfect one to go with this Joel, the CCToys one lacks in the likeness department,

You're definitely right about the head sculpts by Master Team. But I think the clothes - especially the shoes - are much better from CCToys. The jeans have a better fit to the body as well.
I only used the Master Team head and body for my Ellie, the rest is from CCToys.

Attachments

• DSCI1411.JPG
    DSCI1411.JPG
    167.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCI1338.JPG
    DSCI1338.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCI1375.JPG
    DSCI1375.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Just read through half this thread's pages and deciding to res it a little now that some more time has passed. Does anyone think there is a definitive best TLOU2 Ellie figure between CC and MT now, or is the general consensus still MT=Sculpt and CC=Clothing/accessories? I'm thinking of picking one up!

Does anyone think there is a definitive best TLOU2 Ellie figure between CC and MT now
My guess it's probably a little unlikely that we'll be seeing any more Part II Ellie's for a bit (other than Lims upcoming flashback versions). The MT version is already impossible to get for a reasonable price, and it most likely won't be long now before the CC versions hike up even more in price too.

My guess it's probably a little unlikely that we'll be seeing any more Part II Ellie's for a bit (other than Lims upcoming flashback versions). The MT version is already impossible to get for a reasonable price, and it most likely won't be long now before the CC versions hike up even more in price too.
I'm not really worried about the price! I'm honestly more nervous I'll get the MT one (I think i prefer the headsculpt) but maybe regret it since CC's comes with the extra pair of arms in case its seamless pair rips. It seems like a decision between longevity and headsculpt quality....

I'm not really worried about the price! I'm honestly more nervous I'll get the MT one (I think i prefer the headsculpt) but maybe regret it since CC's comes with the extra pair of arms in case its seamless pair rips. It seems like a decision between longevity and headsculpt quality....
If price is no issue, then I'd 100% go with the MT version. I've had both but ultimately decided to only keep my MT version. Besides, it's easier to get the spare CC sculpts and accessories afterwards than it is with the MT version.
The bodies are actually the same, but the arms are definitely an issue on both figures. I broke an arm on my CC version when I tried swapping them out. lol
But since they use bodies that are nearly identical to the semi-seamless Poptoys brand, one could always get one of those, some spare tats and stick them to a new body.

Untitled-1.jpg

Just read through half this thread's pages and deciding to res it a little now that some more time has passed. Does anyone think there is a definitive best TLOU2 Ellie figure between CC and MT now, or is the general consensus still MT=Sculpt and CC=Clothing/accessories? I'm thinking of picking one up!
Since they're using the same body and CCToys has the swappable arms and better tailoring I'd suggest picking up the CC one and then a seperate MT head which has a better likeness.

I'd suggest picking up the CC one and then a seperate MT head which has a better likeness.
Heh, that was my thinking too, but too late! I decided to judt get the full MTToys and some loose CC parts after glitch suggested I get them off monkeydepot/toyanxiety :lol I figure I can pick up a few extra waterslide tats when I inevitably break the elbow joints and have to order new ones

Back