Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joel is easy to find but any idea on where to find possible young Ellie sculpts? They seem to be part II Ellie.

;) They go for that high on Fleabay whenever they actually show up for sale. I still don't get what the problems are with the CCTOYS heads that they come with. They are game accurate
me too. people kept saying lim toys head blows cc out of water. to me both looks close enough. but i only played the game once, not 100 like many folks do.

theres also pre cc toys joel head.

So the clothes cctoys used for the clicker were re used clothing from ellie. I wonder is the size of these clothes different? Ive been thinking abt picking it up to make a battle damaged bloody Ellie. But Im guessing the tailoring is different.

I finally finished setting up my figures the other day. These will do nicely and glad they are back out on display. I still have the winter outfits boxed up, but thinking those will come into play down the road. Right now just enjoying the summer option.
Also, been playing through the PS5 remake of the first game and I have to say it looks incredible. Still the same game I’ve played through multiple times, but the visuals are worth it.

IMG_9579.jpeg

Back