CC Toys - GTA V 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLNadal

Super Freak
Reaction score
163701929_1733533116825763_2358713136931409893_o.jpg

g1.jpg
g2.jpg
g3.jpg
g4.jpg
g5.jpg
g6.jpg
g7.jpg
g8.jpg
g9.jpg
g10.jpg
g11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Franklin's likeness needs some work, but the rest look great. Wonder how much the 3 pack will be, definitely in for the "unholy trinity".

Those look really good wow I might pick these up at some point btw where did you happen to find these promo pics

:lol these are great. I’d definitely be in for Trevor if I wasn’t trying to limit myself.

Franklin's likeness needs some work, but the rest look great. Wonder how much the 3 pack will be, definitely in for the "unholy trinity".

I was thinking the same thing too.

About 10 years too late IMO

Yeah, very late with this one. The fan base is still there though. It may sell fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 10 years too late IMO

Exactly what I was thinking. Decent figures, but the only stand-alone would be Trevor (disappointed no jerry can accessory). Otherwise it's 600 bucks on boring characters from a great game.

I think Trevor will sell well, not so sure about the other two. And with almost no unique accessories with the other two, other than main gun and clothes, there's not a lot else there to encourage collecting the full set either.

I do hope they sell well enough though, as I'd love to see the main protagonists of the previous GTA games get made one day.

I would probably have bought Tommy Vercetti lol. As everyone says the Trevor is interesting but the other two kinda boring. Michael has a decent likeness but just a guy in a suit with pretty generic 1/6 accessories. Franklin likeness isn't as good and is just as boring as Michael.

I was hoping they'd be closer to $150 each, that total price is kinda hard to swallow.

I might just get Trevor and try to find Michael and Franklin's sculpts parted out, would probably end up being a lot cheaper just bashing them.

I would probably have bought Tommy Vercetti lol. As everyone says the Trevor is interesting but the other two kinda boring. Michael has a decent likeness but just a guy in a suit with pretty generic 1/6 accessories. Franklin likeness isn't as good and is just as boring as Michael.

I?d be all in for a Tommy Vercetti too!

But yea, Oof! Didn?t expect them to be that steep :/ don?t come with all that much stuff and obviously that Franklin headsculpt leaves little to be desired..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope no point in these and I won't get anything from CC after they half-assed Nathan Drake.

What happened to Nathan Drake?
They didn't really make a good figure it was meh at best. The only good things that came out of that figure were the accessories and maybe the pants but other then that it was lacking a lot.

I think Luis is talking about the Headsculpt they had for him I agree its not really Nathan drake from Uncharted 4 which the figure is based off of its more of a younger looking Nathan Drake like possible early 20s then the mid 30s early 40s that he is in the 4th game I own that figure and I think its decent just the headsculpt is a bit off and it sucks cause I cant find a single Kai+Eleven Nathan Drake Headsculpt anywhere to replace it Besides that I think CC Toys did a pretty decent job on their Joel and Ellie Set from The Last of Us that they did(also in my collection one of my favorites)And their Joel and Ellie and Clicker set from Part 2 coming soon look great as well, This new set they have looks really good but I do agree that franklins headsculpt is a bit off I still see him in there I think its mostly the eyes for me. But I think Trevor and Michael are almost spot on

Back