Carbon freezing chamber stairs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpf1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to either buy or build a 1/6 scale diorama of the stairs from the carbon freezing chamber in ESB. I intend to recreate the scene of the very first time Luke and Vader duel. I will use my HT ESB Luke and Vader. Needs to have lights in the stairs and the blue light behind the railing in far background. If anyone knows where I could simply buy this I would prefer that. If not, any tips to help me accomplish building this would be awesome!
Forgive me if this is the wrong area or has a thread already.
Photo is what I'm trying to accomplish

Attachments

• ddrx9a7-61b956a4-069b-4489-9605-f7db871c1bbb.png
    ddrx9a7-61b956a4-069b-4489-9605-f7db871c1bbb.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
You might be able to find someone who could do a 3d print out of the stair and maybe a mylar type of backdrop that light could illuminate. I would not know of anyone but you could also reach out to jazzinc dioramas since they do some Star Wars dioramas. They are busy but quality has been raved about by some members on the board here.

I am looking to either buy or build a 1/6 scale diorama of the stairs from the carbon freezing chamber in ESB. I intend to recreate the scene of the very first time Luke and Vader duel. I will use my HT ESB Luke and Vader. Needs to have lights in the stairs and the blue light behind the railing in far background. If anyone knows where I could simply buy this I would prefer that. If not, any tips to help me accomplish building this would be awesome!
Forgive me if this is the wrong area or has a thread already.
Photo is what I'm trying to accomplish
You would be better off asking this in the Star Wars - Custom Figures & Dioramas section of the forum. Dioramas is in the name :wink1: link below :duff

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/forum/star-wars-custom-figures-dioramas.54/

Back