Cagoda's Customs Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor update. Having major mental blocks on figuring out Max Rebos' articulation but other than that he's almost finished.
Working on Pagetti Rook and Kithaba. Need to make some changes after analyzing screenshots and do the headsculpts but making progress. View attachment 584186
Wow - they look amazing!!
Where do get the clothes (vest, pants, shirt) - do you make them yourself??

Thanks everyone!!

Heiko- yeah I make them myself! I made the leather boots and 3D sculpted/printed the belt buckle, greeblies etc. too.

Pagetti Rook update. Gotta paint the head and hands and root/braid the hair.
1.jpeg

Nice work and reminds me I need to get around to shrinking the size of my Weequay chest rivets to look more like yours. mine were ginormous for some reason.

And aren't those braids a total pain. :lol

Tali- thanks! I sculpted the chest rivets and 3D printed them, I think it looks pretty accurate. I originally was going to try to handmade them but I think the 3D route made it more professional looking.
The braids were a learning curve for sure but honestly not as bad as I expected. I'm glad I went with actual faux hair instead of sculpting.
Paint updated on second headsculpt, tried a new technique.

Attachments

• 1-1.jpeg
    1-1.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 0
Sculpted articulation onto Max, has hinge and swivel joints in the elbows and wrists. I haven't decided what to do for the head/neck and also will probably separate the ears for easier casting.
I painted my Kithaba and Barada headsculpts and mainly finished the clothes. I still need to do the headbands a few other things.
1-5.jpeg

Attachments

• 1-8.jpeg
    1-8.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1-9.jpeg
    1-9.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1-10.jpeg
    1-10.jpeg
    133.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1-11.jpeg
    1-11.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 0
Sculpted articulation onto Max, has hinge and swivel joints in the elbows and wrists. I haven't decided what to do for the head/neck and also will probably separate the ears for easier casting.
I painted my Kithaba and Barada headsculpts and mainly finished the clothes. I still need to do the headbands a few other things. View attachment 601798
Wow, they look amazing!!!

Back