BVS Superman Soldier Kitbash WIP - Advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommychappers

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all, this is my first post. :)

I recently started kit bashing a superman soldier as a personal project. First ever kitbash... Took a while sourcing some parts. But I've hit a bit of a dead end with it.

I'm not happy with the jacket or the trousers etc. Body maybe a little thin.. WOuld have liked embroidered patches... Does anyone have any advice on potential clothing? A lot of the detailing on the actual costume are pretty bespoke, so I don't expect movie accurate unless very costly tailoring. Thanks for looking.

DSC_3873-edit.jpg DSC_3885-edit.jpg

other than the body looking thin, I can't say I see anything wrong with what you have. Looks pretty excellent to me, though I don't know all the intricacies of this costume.

Hey all, this is my first post. :)

I recently started kit bashing a superman soldier as a personal project. First ever kitbash... Took a while sourcing some parts. But I've hit a bit of a dead end with it.

I'm not happy with the jacket or the trousers etc. Body maybe a little thin.. WOuld have liked embroidered patches... Does anyone have any advice on potential clothing? A lot of the detailing on the actual costume are pretty bespoke, so I don't expect movie accurate unless very costly tailoring. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 408247 View attachment 408248

Could you source the parts and where you got them from? Looks great, have been trying to kitbash one for a while now

Back