BvS Superman or Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for you let help guys, I ended up with this version, I am very happy with how he looks in hand.

I love the costume and the color, the body they used did great, as some of you mentioned the silver underneath provides a fantastic visual effect.

Overall this is great, however I’m not sure what to do about the wrinkles around the ankles though.

Attachments

• A0FC1050-6F44-4EED-B51A-7EE7BC459901.jpeg
    A0FC1050-6F44-4EED-B51A-7EE7BC459901.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 9716561A-FBE1-4DF5-B426-41F99E1ED526.jpeg
    9716561A-FBE1-4DF5-B426-41F99E1ED526.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 0C7AB0F4-CD08-48E5-99C2-9D8BE929D6FC.jpeg
    0C7AB0F4-CD08-48E5-99C2-9D8BE929D6FC.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 23
Congrats looks great! The wrinkles at the ankles are just part of the construction of the figure, evidently. I think it’s to allow dynamic posing, i.e., bending at the ankles.

Congrats looks great! The wrinkles at the ankles are just part of the construction of the figure, evidently. I think it’s to allow dynamic posing, i.e., bending at the ankles.
Thanks, yeah I am very happy with him.

No doubt, the ankle articulation is great particularly for a figure a lot of people will place in flying/hovering poses. I was just curious if there was a way to minimize the appearance of those wrinkles since mine will be pretty much relegated to museum like pose

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah I am very happy with him.

No doubt, the ankle articulation is great particularly for a figure a lot of people will place in flying/hovering poses. I was just curious if there was a way to minimize the appearance of those wrinkles since mine will be pretty much regulated to museum like pose

Yeah I’ve had mine in a museum pose from day one. It’s actually a figure that looks good that way, fortunately. He has a commanding presence, etc.

Thanks for you let help guys, I ended up with this version, I am very happy with how he looks in hand.

I love the costume and the color, the body they used did great, as some of you mentioned the silver underneath provides a fantastic visual effect.

Overall this is great, however I’m not sure what to do about the wrinkles around the ankles though.

Congrats Omega!!! Glad you're happy with him, it's a bright figure indeed. I have mine boxed away at the moment, but yeah the suit and the underlying chromed body make for a vibrant display, plus the physique is fitting for a Superman.

I am still a little surprised about how much I like this figure. The color and texture of his costume is so eye-catching, I keep taking him out of his container and looking at him despite Superman being far from my favorite character.

As I mentioned before, I really like the body they chose for him, but the asymmetry of the shoulders does bother me. I want to address the right shoulder but I am a little apprehensive bk I don’t want to mess up this great figure

Attachments

• DB85B2C3-C23E-4328-B217-EB88DD089114.jpeg
    DB85B2C3-C23E-4328-B217-EB88DD089114.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 64C830BC-21EE-4EE2-9C67-F3B097200AA9.jpeg
    64C830BC-21EE-4EE2-9C67-F3B097200AA9.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
I am still a little surprised about how much I like this figure. The color and texture of his costume is so eye-catching, I keep taking him out of his container and looking at him despite Superman being far from my favorite character.

As I mentioned before, I really like the body they chose for him, but the asymmetry of the shoulders does bother me. I want to address the right shoulder but I am a little apprehensive bk I don’t want to mess up this great figure

Superman is the first superhero, the top of the pyramid, the godfather of all superheroes, so it’s fitting that this figure be as great as it is.

The shoulders don’t bother me quite enough to risk messing the figure up by trying to mod them with results that might end up looking worse than the original stock shoulders.

The one mod I‘m considering is very carefully progressively shaving down the top of the neck to reduce it’s length. The head sculpt fits over that, obviously, and hides it, so it’s just a matter of working slowly and checking how the sculpt rests with each mm removed. But even if the neck is a smidge long and the shoulders are skosh too blocky, it’s a stunning figure.

Last edited:
Superman is the first superhero, the top of the pyramid, The Godfather of all superheroes, so it’s fitting that this figure be as great as it is.

The shoulders don’t bother me quite enough to risk messing the figure up by trying to mod them with results that might end up looking worse than the original stock shoulders.

The one mod I‘m considering is very carefully progressively shaving down the top of the neck to reduce it’s length. The head sculpt fits over that, obviously, and hides it, so it’s just a matter of working slowly and checking how the sculpt rests with each mm removed. But even if the neck is a smidge long and the shoulders are skosh too blocky, it’s a stunning figure.
Yeah I see what you mean about the neck.

You are right though, the imperfections we are talking about are relatively minor, yet the mods we are both considering could result in catastrophes. That said I think both of our modes can be successful with slow, careful shaving …no heavy handed approach here 😂

What’s the best custom wired cape for this figure? I have one from Unreal but it’s color is a bit dull for my taste. I prefer the more richer, more vibrant color of the stock cape. Does Jaxon have a better one (color-wise)?

Last edited:

NIce pics! Agreed, it's a very striking figure! Well for me the asymmetry of the shoulders don't bother at all, but I can see why they'd be an issue. I wouldn't even contemplate heavily modding any of my figures; I even break out in sweat just interchanging heads and hands 😆

What’s the best custom wired cape for this figure. I have one from Unreal but it’s color is a bit dull for my taste. I prefer the more richer, more vibrant color of the stock cape. Does Jaxon have a better one (color-wise)?
Yeah I am contemplating a custom cape as well.

Back