BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this look is way easier to recreate as a figure than the previous ones. I hope someone makes it!
I meant to say poseable/articulated then the others as he wouldn't have much restrictions but the tunic looks leather so who knows. All I know is I want it to complete the Cavill Geralt trilogy. Lol

Last edited:
Shame they missed their release date for what, the fourth time now? Looks like we’re going to cross the two year mark for a wait on this one. Really hope this comes out stellar after the delays.

Shame they missed their release date for what, the fourth time now? Looks like we’re going to cross the two year mark for a wait on this one. Really hope this comes out stellar after the delays.
Season 3 is releasing in June,wonder if the figure releases before lol based on production pictures, figure was on a final stage so idk why it takes eternity. I waited for so long I'll wait more,but I'd love to hear few words from Buzztoys.

Season 3 is releasing in June,wonder if the figure releases before lol based on production pictures, figure was on a final stage so idk why it takes eternity. I waited for so long I'll wait more,but I'd love to hear few words from Buzztoys.
Yeah I agree. Just a final releasing time. It’s missed after another. Hopefully this months the month!

This is, by far, my longest PO. June of 2021. Almost two years. My oldest after that is the Tobey McGuire Spider-Man, which I ordered in August of last year. Really hit on how long we've been waiting for this.

This is, by far, my longest PO. June of 2021. Almost two years. My oldest after that is the Tobey McGuire Spider-Man, which I ordered in August of last year. Really hit on how long we've been waiting for this.
Production pics showed that figure was almost done, Idk what happened. 2 months passed.

Back