Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got new shelves and I am displaying this two together. Have them in crowded Detolfs, now in Milsbos from Ikea. Now the collection looks much better. Gonna assemble a third Milsbo this weekend, one per week :rotfl

Hicks has no shoulder lamp, we are working on an external switch so we dont have to open the lamp each time we want to turn the ligh on/off

More pics in my instagram, same nickname.

View attachment 495101

View attachment 495102o
is that Clotheless T-100 screen accurate?

Decided to give him the shotgun. Enjoy

hicks shotgun.png

Decided to buy a few alien eggs from fire girl toys. Anyone here have them next to marines?
I've got 2 of them and while I like the sculpt, the exterior paint apps are way off, in my opinion. So they have been regulated to the back of the display...

They are the lighter colored ones.

Alien display 1.jpg

I've got 2 of them and while I like the sculpt, the exterior paint apps are way off, in my opinion. So they have been regulated to the back of the display...

View attachment 536492
Cool, thanks. ;) but I think there were two options offered by the brand Fire Girl. First. light brown, the ones you have in the background and dark green, the ones I picked. Will post pics when they arrived.

Cool, thanks. ;) but I think there were two options offered by the brand Fire Girl. First. light brown, the ones you have in the background and dark green, the ones I picked. Will post pics when they arrived.

Cool. I wish I knew of the options. I guess I could give it a dark green wash in order to tone it down.

View attachment 536492
Man, I so wish Hot Toys would take another crack at the Nostromo suits. Maybe a fabric suit is too much to ask, but the less gummy, better-sealed rubber they used on the Alien Warrior 2.0 body would be perfect for them. There's enough space between the body and the suit that they'd have room to pull off most of the poses people would use.

Heck, I'll even take a statue. Just wish we had better options than Eaglemoss, NECA, and 13 year-old rubber suits (which seem to be even riskier if left in the package instead of loose).

Last edited:
Man, I so wish Hot Toys would take another crack at the Nostromo suits. Maybe a fabric suit is too much to ask, but the less gummy, better-sealed rubber they used on the Alien Warrior 2.0 body would be perfect for them. There's enough space between the body and the suit that they'd have room to pull off most of the poses people would use.

Heck, I'll even take a statue. Just wish we had better options than Eaglemoss, NECA, and 13 year-old rubber suits (which seem to be even riskier if left in the package instead of loose).
I would definitely be interested in new suits but only if they were fabric. That would be amazing. Kane would require a better head sculpt, too. And since I'm in wish mode, how about a blue suited Lambert to complete the trio. I had picked up an extra Kane with the idea of repainting and modifying it as Lambert but that project has been in the queue for probably a decade...

In defense of the original rubber suits, mine have held up fine and at normal viewing distance, they look fantastic.

Anyone else ordering this third party bishop figure? It’s being sold at one sixth kit exclusively (I think) and it is limited to 199 figures. It comes with one and half bishop figures 😂, I’ve placed a order. Link below in case anyone is interested

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3075&search=Bishop

I was considering it, but I don't have any 1/6 from Aliens, just the HT Alien Ripley.

This was first shown in early 2019, and deposits were being taken. A total of 300 sets of one and a half Bishops were planned:

https://www.collectorfreaks.com/threads/scaletta-vhs001-mr-robot-bishop.229525/

Don't know if Kit's 199 are left overs or a new release.

Thanks Asta. I think it’s from the same batch and one sixth kit must be selling 199 of the original 300 (the rest must be per-orders that Scaletta sold back in 2019). Scaletta posted a message on Facebook recently saying production had finished for the run and they were arranging shipping and that they had partnered up with Kit (One Sixth Kit) and Kit posted his message today saying it was available for pre-order on his site (it is scheduled for delivery in October 2021).

I have the old Hot Toys figures that I have been modding for years but definitely need an aliens Ripley as the Hot Toys one is very dated.

Thanks for the heads-up. I remember the custom being sold some time ago and it was pricey, if not mistaken. I'm going to order this and display the "damaged" Bishop with my Powerloader. I guess that I could display the regular Bishop with the Marines. It says that it will ship by end of October. Not bad.

Ilya Kirsanov made a cheeky post on KG Hobby's Facebook page:

[Scaletta] 1/6 VHS001 Mr. Robot - grab yours and run ))) Please check Kit Chen site and group, this figure is Kit`s store exclusive ) Links below in comments, good luck and thank you for your support ) Comment or PM if interested )
NOTE: Guys, who POd this figure earlier - please check the list in comments below. I`ll update once we will be ready )

Back