Building your MARINES - CORRECTLY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cap style looks like a US Fiield (aka Patrol) cap.
Frost, Drake and Gorman had the field caps (either OG507 or OG106, impossible to say which as they are cut identical, but are made with different material).

On the Sulaco Apone, Hudson and Ski all had generic Black snap back trucker hats with the Sulaco patch. Apone modified his a bit to have a pronounced peak by tucking down the area behind the patch, but it was just a plain hat. Some have speculator a quicksilver logo can be spotted in one frame, but when it comes to black snap back trucker hats, I don't think you need to get quite that specific.

Is there anywhere one could purchase the 1/6 armor parts / rifles to custom build a Colonial Space Marine figure? Been really interested for a long time but could never find one...

Is there anywhere one could purchase the 1/6 armor parts / rifles to custom build a Colonial Space Marine figure? Been really interested for a long time but could never find one...
You could try asking Michael if he can do a 1:6 scale version of his Marine armour

Or asking this guy if he could scale his PR model up

There's a few 1:6 scale PR models on Shapeways (but that's not cheap) - Chez Mati and PaulElderDesign for eg.

Hi kam veitch I have the unpainted head from Snyderman - I just used that pic as reference of what he could look like once painted really nicely. Happy to credit Carlos or remove the pic if you prefer : )

Back