Boba Fett 1313

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDamage

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
My version of him anyway. Will post up some better pics later, but just finished weathering and was excited to show this one off a bit.
20230111_130319-01.jpeg

Interesting, what's the story behind this? Looks like this is Boba in his twenties or so, before he repainted his dad's gear?

I remember 1313 was supposed to be some 'mob underworld' type of game in the Star Wars universe, was it set between PT and OT?

Interesting, what's the story behind this? Looks like this is Boba in his twenties or so, before he repainted his dad's gear?

I remember 1313 was supposed to be some 'mob underworld' type of game in the Star Wars universe, was it set between PT and OT?

Yeah so the story goes, 1313 was supposed to be a Coruscant Underworld game set between PT and OT. George Lucas apparently liked what he saw of early gameplay so much that he told them to change the main character, from a random young merc they made up, to Boba Fett himself so as to show his younger years.

So the concept was built around what would Fett look like before he fully came to look like the Fett we know. The concept was later used as a starting point for how Boba Fett was to be depicted in concept art for the mandalorian as well as concept art of Din Djarin himself.
GM_Boba_costume1_Revised_05_FINAL (1).jpg

I personally don't really dig the chest rig/vest thing so I took some liberties there as well as change up the boots to something more Fett like, but for the most part stayed pretty close to the concept.

Back