BluRay Storage Rack?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomHero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if this is actually the right place for this post or not, but I figured the DVD/Bluray area made sense. Anyway, can anyone recommend a good BluRay storage rack? I was looking for one that's more of the shelf style than a tower. Everything I seem to find on Amazon is either WAY too big (like a piece of furniture) or the reviews I read say that the units aren't all that sturdy or the BluRay boxes fall through the back a lot. I put a link to the one that I'm looking at purchasing, but if anyone has any suggestions I'd happily listen.

Thanks for any help!

https://www.amazon.com/Atlantic-35535601-Element-230CD-Media/dp/B00365GUZ0/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I have two of these, these are newer versions, but they look exactly the same (mine have black wooden rods, which looks like they've replaced with metal spindles in this version) They're wobbly, hard to clean (the flat black paint shows dust like crazy, but also manages to look horrible within 5 minutes of cleaning) and I'd never buy them again. Don't have any recommendations though, I've had mine about 5 years and still haven't replaced them. :lol

Oh yeah, and if you have pets and/or children that may brush up against this, your videos are going to go through the back and collect between it and the wall. :gah:

Back