Blitzway x P1 Studio Museum Masterline Batman (89) 1/3rd Scale Batman & Bruce Wayne Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
secondo voi il prezzo si aggirerà sui 1500? e bruce sarà venduto separatamente da batman?

secondo voi il prezzo si aggirerà sui 1500? e bruce sarà venduto separatamente da batman?

As per the Community Guidelines:

L. Official Language. While our sites welcome people of all languages, English is the official language of our sites because it is the common language between our staff and members. Because we cannot moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a public conversation in a language other than English.​

Translation: Do you think the price will be around 1500? and will bruce be sold separately from batman?

Me too, way out of my budget but I’m so admirative of the spectacular work done.
IMO the best Keaton’s Batman and Bruce Wayne representation to date. (Forever…?)
Is a JND with silicone face can do better?

Puts back in perspective the magnificent job done by HT already 10 years ago for less than 200$…
Still one of the best representation IMO.

65DA3294-DBCF-49BE-863A-2282B5BC7FBA.jpeg

But that 1/3 P1… absolute perfection!

Me too, way out of my budget but I’m so admirative of the spectacular work done.
IMO the best Keaton’s Batman and Bruce Wayne representation to date. (Forever…?)
Is a JND with silicone face can do better?

Puts back in perspective the magnificent job done by HT already 10 years ago for less than 200$…
Still one of the best representation IMO.

View attachment 609137

But that 1/3 P1… absolute perfection!
Yep it's all about that keaton pout! Gotta get that right :D

I’ve been waiting for this release since I started collecting P1 they talked about this like 5-6 years ago. I have since stopped collecting P1 after TDKIII. But I must have Keaton in the Bat suit.

sometimes, in a collector's life, certain pieces can be considered as a consecration and an end in themselves and are sufficient in themselves.
Just imagine the movie poster surrounded by this two pieces of art…No need more.
Epic!

I am absolutely in love with these two pieces. I’m not a statue guy by any means, but, dammit, if I was, and, if there were ever two that would be at the top of my list, it’d be these. They’re gorgeous and, while Hot Toys did a really nice job on the DX09 face sculpts with Batman, already, I can say that this is the best full young Keaton sculpt I’ve ever seen. It’s a thing that I don’t even know I would want and, yet, it’s so good that I do. Really curious to see the full specs/solicitations, etc. when these go up to order. Mainly because I feel like it’d be a missed opportunity not to include Bruce’s glasses as a special bonus accessory for pre-orders and I’d love to see the sculpt with them.

What do you think guys?

On Catwoman, no debate, the statue exposed is 100% the promo pics ( maybe better)
B735F484-4459-4122-92D5-8AC207ACA91F.jpeg

B7330090-6E9C-4E69-BC29-DF24AA0E7FB6.jpeg

But on Batman, it’s not 100% the same… more rough, don’t know, something different in the sculpt… 🤔
C4B2CE10-97E6-4B49-8C9B-1820828CF005.jpeg

7CCF38F5-5A7E-4F56-A872-666BDC499014.jpeg

Maybe the poor light…

What do you think guys?

On Catwoman, no debate, the statue exposed is 100% the promo pics ( maybe better)
View attachment 609877

View attachment 609878

But on Batman, it’s not 100% the same… more rough, don’t know, something different in the sculpt… 🤔
View attachment 609879
View attachment 609880

Maybe the poor light…
The harsh lighting of the promo pics did catwoman no favours, but she does look better on display.

We don't have enough pics of keaton on display to decide, he's probably 100% the same as the promo pics

Back