Blitzway - Michael Jackson statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Blitzway teased a king of pop MJ new figure in a new high end series - world tour statue.

FB_IMG_1663226149911.jpg
FB_IMG_1663226156570.jpg

Last edited:
Now this I will be keeping a close eye on. I have the Beat it and Bad figures from Hot Toys, but there’s still a few different MJ looks I’d like to get figures for, Billy Jean, Smooth Criminal and Rock With You being top of the list. Very interested to see what they do with Elvis too.

If this IS Michael and it's a good sculpt (especially Smooth Criminal) then it's an instant buy from me.

I bought that poster Victor. The proper one that was actually commissioned by the artist, Aurelio Lorenzo (not the low quality pirate prints on eBay), pride and place on the wall. Absolutely stunning work.

Confirmed sculptor is KA kim so you know the sculpt will be insane! Pretty sure it's smooth criminal here's hoping.🤘

Am I right in saying the scale looks to be 1:6? Would be cool if this was magnetic diorama base.

I think we are gonna see a line like when they did carlito that level of detail and quality.

I bought that poster Victor. The proper one that was actually commissioned by the artist, Aurelio Lorenzo (not the low quality pirate prints on eBay), pride and place on the wall. Absolutely stunning work.
I bet it does! It looks kinetic even in a small pic on the screen, I imagine it takes a whole new dimension in the print.

I really hope a Smooth Criminal version comes sooner than later, even if their first one ends up being something else. It's my favourite look and the only one I could realistically pair with other figures.

I feel he went too far down the plastic surgery/skin whitening path by the time Bad came around, but certainly an iconic look, associated with the film and video games.

Confirmed sculptor is KA kim so you know the sculpt will be insane! Pretty sure it's smooth criminal here's hoping.🤘

Am I right in saying the scale looks to be 1:6? Would be cool if this was magnetic diorama base.

I think we are gonna see a line like when they did carlito that level of detail and quality.
That would be a great idea.

Now do his smooth criminal counterpart Fred Astaire, so I can put them on the shelf opposite each-other.
6tnbc4.gif

Last edited:
It’s a shame that Blitzway is basically a statue company now. They were poised to give Hot Toys some competition, especially with KA Kim in their stable.
I would all but assume that this was definitely a statue…but the fact that they describe it as “High End Series” suggests otherwise…statues are “high end” by definition so this gives me a teeny, tiny, sliver of hope that this could actually be a figure.

Ugh so disappointing to hear it's a frecking statue! I want a 1/6 scale figure of MJ. Wasn't collecting back when Hot Toys released one and don't want to pay ridiculous market prices.

What was the last Blitzway sixth scale release? I legitimately don’t even remember. Was it the Ghostbusters figures or was something else after?

Edit: looks like it may have been the Jimi Hendrix and Where’s Wally/Waldo figures.

Back