Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my order in with KG after pestering them to see if they’ll stock him and the statue (and Gandalf the White- which seems unlikely.)

Basically a flat £300 all in for the which is a lot for a 1/6 figure but not enough to put me off something like a flippin’ Kurt Cobain dolly.

Are you saying that price includes the shipping? I've been holding ordering from any certain place for that reason. I like Kit but with shipping included it'll be over $400. I've purchased from KG before and have never had a problem.

Are you saying that price includes the shipping? I've been holding ordering from any certain place for that reason. I like Kit but with shipping included it'll be over $400. I've purchased from KG before and have never had a problem.
Yeah that was the all in price in GBP. You get 3% off for paying upfront so I tend to do that a lot. Every little helps.

Bought the quarter scale from the U.K. for £765 too. Along with a bunch of other recent announcements and balances due, it’s been a very costly couple of days.

I asked a rep at Sideshow and this was the response: "we have not been told yet by the product team. But if they do decide to carry it it will be added to the whats new page"

To me, that sounds like doublespeak for "we will not carry this figure".

So is there anyone stateside besides BBTS who has this figure for PO?

I wouldn't be too excited about those "bonus" sunglasses. There's obvious photoshop magic going on in both pics of him wearing them and pics of them on his head.

Well, for me he is going to cost more than Gandalf the White + ShadowFax. As much as I love Kurt, I just don't feel like the plastic hair molded figure of him, even with an extra face, is worth so very much. Hopefully I won't regret it later!

I wouldn't be too excited about those "bonus" sunglasses. There's obvious photoshop magic going on in both pics of him wearing them and pics of them on his head.

What makes you say that?

When on his head you can see where the short arms end and when wearing, the said short arms are just tucked under a strand of flexible hair?

Last edited:
Well, for me he is going to cost more than Gandalf the White + ShadowFax. As much as I love Kurt, I just don't feel like the plastic hair molded figure of him, even with an extra face, is worth so very much. Hopefully I won't regret it later!
Damn, where do you live for that to be the case?

The sunglasses are just the lenses and only partial arms. But on his head, the arms just kind of disappear into the hairsculpt, but in real life, the end of those sunglasses are gonna stand out a lot more when placed on the head.

It's a minor nitpick, but it kind of jumped out at me.

It looks like a match to me.
That’s how long the arms are. You can see they don’t even reach his ear
A8E17114-B56E-4FE3-A9CE-0F73F33726EA.png

And that’s them on the head
FABB2013-F364-4F12-8C75-D3FA6D186371.png

The ‘disappearing into the hair’ effect is the intention and reason for the partial arms.

I'm probably gonna go with BBTS or Timewalker Toys. I like both companies a lot, however I will say for the past year plus it feel like it take BBTS to fill pre-orders quite a long time.

Back