Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my spare head on the InArt TDK Joker body.

Can you share some pics of it next the stock figure?

I used a DID Slim body for the second head. It's a bit shorter and has a slight frame. I don't know how accurate the body is to Cobain's actual height.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I might be able to pick up a jacket similar to this for a decent price? Having trouble finding one :(

Attachments

• 382106ae7feb3e72e84d6bc38eb0ef73-1207465766.jpg
    382106ae7feb3e72e84d6bc38eb0ef73-1207465766.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
Damn these joints are fragile. Broke the shoulder joint when changing clothes. Duck taped it back into place on the original body.

Final setup.

Attachments

• 40e34949-fb7f-46d2-a751-7f50daa3427d.jpeg
    40e34949-fb7f-46d2-a751-7f50daa3427d.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 0
Im absolutely gutted, had this on PO through Amazon for months and they cancelled it. Was supposed to be a gift for a good friend of mine and now I cant find one anywhere for a reasonable price.

Im absolutely gutted, had this on PO through Amazon for months and they cancelled it. Was supposed to be a gift for a good friend of mine and now I cant find one anywhere for a reasonable price.
When did you get your order in? I placed mine in July and Amazon delivered it today.

I ordered on 2/16 this year from amazon and they emailed me today that delivery will be between 3/21-3/27.

I assume you both ordered from seperate 3rd party sellers. That would account for the lack of inventory for one and the shipping estimate for the other.

What is the best option you all have found for a second body? I bought a DID Slim Version but I took the rubber chest part off since I would have to cut out a bigger hole for his neck. The headsculpt pops off the ball easily and flops around. Any ideas on a better replacement?

Back