Blitzway: Kurt Cobain 1:4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whomever sculpted and painted this, I wish they were the ones that did Superman The Movie PF :(

just looked up...

Art Director: K. A. Kim
· Head Sculptor: K. A. Kim
· Assistant Head Sculptor: Ingu Kim, Jihye Cha, Hajeong Lee
· Head Painter: K. A. Kim

K.A. Kim is the best....

Last edited:
I still wonder if the clothes will be full garments, or just have the appearance of being layered. Because 4+ shirts and a sweater, and at least two pairs of pants seems like a nightmare at 1/6.
At 1/6, it would definitely be a problem. Luckily, this is 1/4 scale and, if companies can create amazing Heath Ledger Jokers (not Hot Toys) in that scale with his layered outfit then this shouldn’t be too challenging.

Despite his overall healthier build in the sculpt, is eyes are giving off sickly vibes. I’m seeing Kurt for sure. It’s not perfect but it’s so clearly him that I can’t complain.

The skin and paint look very textured and highly detailed so I think the inevitable softening of the production piece may actually benefit the likeness.

I still have nowhere from which to purchase this so the wait continues.

NOT AN UPDATE

The fact that Blitzway have now busted out rooted hair for their Geralt makes me extra disappointed that they didn't go that extra mile with Kurt.

The sculpted hair still looks good but a well done root job always takes a piece to the next level of realism.

I just saw this video from a few weeks ago. Has anyone here gotten this in hand yet? My interest piqued after getting the 1/6 figure and being completely blown away, however I don’t know how I feel about the final paint on the 1/4. He looks somehow… angrier than the prototype? The eyebrows almost seem painted lower in a more furrowed position. Maybe it’s just lighting, I dunno.

Back