Blitzway: Hellboy II: The Golden Army (Ron Perlman) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen this up for sale anywhere yet?
Do we think this will be available to buy from Sideshow?

Not really an excuse to not have swapable horns at this scale and in this age. Having that option would give this some even better display options.

Are the pants and belt fully sculpted? Looks like the only mixed media piece is the duster coat.

Looks amazing.

As far as I know everything is sculpted except for the coat, the belt and the straps on the guns :)

Has anyone seen this up for sale anywhere yet?
Do we think this will be available to buy from Sideshow?

SpecFictionshop told me they will have it for sale soon and I'm assuming BBTS will have it too. I'm not sure with Sideshow though. Sometimes they don't offer some stuff that one would think was a no-brainer like Cover Art Big Game Predator by Prime 1. They did not offer Bruce Lee Version 4 but offer other 1/3, 1/4 statues so we will see.... If I was a betting man I would say they will sell it :)

Best price I have seen for this so far is Hobby Galaxy - has anyone heard of them? are they reliable? I need to know because its a pay in full upfront type thing and I am a little nervous doing so with a company I haven't used before.

Best price I have seen for this so far is Hobby Galaxy - has anyone heard of them? are they reliable? I need to know because its a pay in full upfront type thing and I am a little nervous doing so with a company I haven't used before.

Well, it's a bit misleading... I mean, HG offers for $980 with a $196 deposit but the cheapest shipping I saw was $74 for a total of $1054... Specfiction offers for $1059 with a deposit of $100 and $1099 with 10 payments and a deposit of $164.... but in both cases shipping is free. BBTS offers for $1099.99 with a deposit of $110 and $4 shipping. So at the end, putting all together, you get something like this:

Hobby Galaxy $1054
SpecFictionshop $1059
BBTS $1103.99

I buy through Specficiton because their customer service is great, prices are good and they offer a flex pay option. I like BBTS a lot but their price is a bit higher. It will all depend of how much you have now for a deposit and if you like flexpayments or paying in full. I personally would not pay a higher deposit for a company I don't know about but then again, they might have the best customer service out there.

I really want this piece, but somehow I think there's something off with the face.
Maybe it's the too pronounced upper lips shape?
Maybe it's just me trying to be reasonable and not purchasing this!! XD

I really want this piece, but somehow I think there's something off with the face.
Maybe it's the too pronounced upper lips shape?
Maybe it's just me trying to be reasonable and not purchasing this!! XD
I feel like his face with the horns is not bad but it is a bit off. However, I like the cigar portrait a lot and that is the one I want to display. I think the base is great and the pose nd mixed media coat looks awesome. On top of that, we are getting Big Baby and Samaritan guns with bullets and all.... Can you tell I like this piece a lot? ;)

Last edited:
Well, it's a bit misleading... I mean, HG offers for $980 with a $196 deposit but the cheapest shipping I saw was $74 for a total of $1054... Specfiction offers for $1059 with a deposit of $100 and $1099 with 10 payments and a deposit of $164.... but in both cases shipping is free. BBTS offers for $1099.99 with a deposit of $110 and $4 shipping. So at the end, putting all together, you get something like this:

Hobby Galaxy $1054
SpecFictionshop $1059
BBTS $1103.99

I buy through Specficiton because their customer service is great, prices are good and they offer a flex pay option. I like BBTS a lot but their price is a bit higher. It will all depend of how much you have now for a deposit and if you like flexpayments or paying in full. I personally would not pay a higher deposit for a company I don't know about but then again, they might have the best customer service out there.

I forgot to mention that I live in the UK.
Specfictionshop currently isn't displaying how much it would cost to ship here, which leaves the potential for being screwed.
BBTS is charging nearly 400 usd for shipping to the UK, which seems exsessive
Hobby Galaxy is offering shipping for around 156 usd which seems far more reasonable.
I don't know if Sideshow are even going to pick this up, and even if they did I have no idea what they would charge for shipping a piece this large.
Which is why I am leaning towards Hobby Galaxy, but I feel a little nervous doing so when I haven't ordered with them before and in order to get the best deal possible I would have to pay up front.

I forgot to mention that I live in the UK.
Specfictionshop currently isn't displaying how much it would cost to ship here, which leaves the potential for being screwed.
BBTS is charging nearly 400 usd for shipping to the UK, which seems exsessive
Hobby Galaxy is offering shipping for around 156 usd which seems far more reasonable.
I don't know if Sideshow are even going to pick this up, and even if they did I have no idea what they would charge for shipping a piece this large.
Which is why I am leaning towards Hobby Galaxy, but I feel a little nervous doing so when I haven't ordered with them before and in order to get the best deal possible I would have to pay up front.

Well, that changes things a lot lol.... In that case HG seems to be your best option. I think Anotoys collectibles and Animetoys in Italy are closer to you but I don't know their prices and shipping. Before I bought from Specfiction for the first time I emailed them and asked about shipping, returns and refunds, payment plans and everything that I was concerned about because I had never heard of them before. I also joined their Facebook page so I could contact them faster through Messenger. They turned out to be great. Sideshow told me recently that they are not sure if they are selling Hellboy or not.

Cheers

E.

I feel like his face with the horns is not bad but it is a bit off. However, I like the cigar portrait a lot and that is the one I want to display. I think the base is great and the pose nd mixed media coat looks awesome. On top of that, we are getting Big Baby and Samaritan guns with bullets and all.... Can you tell I like this piece a lot? ;)
Yes, I can tell XD
Please say anything to stop me from PO ing this piece!!

Yes, I have. Thanks to you. 😭

yes.gif

Now DamToys did a few statue/bust pieces for with The Godfather and then bought out the amazing 1/6 figure (good way to use a license). So I'm really hoping that they do the say with this line - Big Red (Ron Pearlman version) deserves and updated 1/6 figure, which would be fantastic and an instant pre-order from me for sure...

Back