Statue Blitzway: Elvis Presley - The King of Rock 'n' Roll 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is Horrible, between this and Daenerys Targaryen, Blitzway is garbage.

It's just a flawed design. They've had some real winners like Rocky, Bruce Lee, Ghostbusters, Marilyn etc. Their paint is far superior than anything Sideshow has ever done to the point that I've sold all my Sideshow statues to own Blitzway instead. I still like Sideshow 1/6 tho. You can't sum up a company as "garbage" because you don't like a design or two. I'm sure they'll get back on track with all the negative feedback on this piece. Here's hoping anyway :)

It's just a flawed design. They've had some real winners like Rocky, Bruce Lee, Ghostbusters, Marilyn etc. Their paint is far superior than anything Sideshow has ever done to the point that I've sold all my Sideshow statues to own Blitzway instead. I still like Sideshow 1/6 tho. You can't sum up a company as "garbage" because you don't like a design or two. I'm sure they'll get back on track with all the negative feedback on this piece. Here's hoping anyway :)

I'm almost Certain they got the wrong head on the statue. Show me the reference picture. Its like putting batman head on a superman figure. WTF!

They are now including a second headsculpt.

ErEVjJAVoAA_sso

ErEVeF8UYAIwCiC

ErEVeFpVgAILibv

ErEVaoMUUAIOPSQ

The second head sculpt looks much better. They should still rework the first portrait. I may pick this up to go with my other 1:4 BW statues. But still would prefer 1:6 figures.

Bluefin Brands on twitter.

Thanks. I really wanted to order this figure until i saw the horrible head sculpt. With the new head sculpt i definitely want to order the figure. I was checking the blitzway site and didn't see any new pictures and i want to make sure it will have the new head sculpt before i order it.

Massive improvement. They'll be some now who can't help but fall in love...

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Bluefin Brands on twitter.

This is a much improved sculpt. Now they need to fix the new Marilyn statue. The first one (gold dress) is gorgeous. The second one (white dress) looks nothing like Marilyn. The more I look at it, I dislike it and the white dress Marilyn needs to be greatly improved. Someone at Blitzway lacks confidence in sculpting as they're suddenly all about "closed eyes." They need to bring back K A Kim as she knows what she's doing

Back