Blitzway - 1/6 Scale Ghostbusters - Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno guys, I think your all in Christmas wish season….

IF they do anything besides the car, it will be new figures. BW does some weird stuff sometimes.

Id say the Car. and maybe Gozer or the terror dogs.

I cant see them making the kids or redoing the “old” originals…..

A re issue is a real possibility as 1/6 is starting to realize how much money is left on the table in the secondary market.

The last few year reissues of some of the biggest sellers has been huge.

Id say the Car. and maybe Gozer or the terror dogs.

I'd love this, as I love me some villains...

But it seems odd to do Gozer and dogs and nothing else... no new variants? I mean, they are REDOING the car... does that not indicate that Blitzway does REDO things?

I'm not sure this movie is enough to ignite a series of figures though. I don't ee much talk about it in the real world. Perhaps the car reissue is the fastest way to make some decent money for them?

I also agree that I’m not sure if the movie made that big of a splash to spawn a rash of figures. However, like only doing the terror dogs or Gozer, I also think it’s a bit odd to release a new version of the car with all the new features, but no figures to accompany it.

If figures are to be made, I see it maybe being just the three 2021 versions of the guys, or perhaps maybe just a small reissue of the already existing figures since it’d be easy to do and easy money.

Realistically I don’t see them doing too many figures (if any) from the new film and if they do, I think the older versions of the guys would be the obvious choice.

Last edited:
You have threezero putting out Stranger Things kids, I think Blitzway would consider the kids in Afterlife.

I'll be curious to see just how dusty and weathered up they really make this car, considering they made the first version far more pristine and spotless than it ever appeared on screen. And at that scale I can't see some painted rust effects being all that convincing...

The new movie is a hit thankfully. I dislike being the person to tell people who missed out on the 1/6 GB figures the first time -- you can contact Blitzway yourself -- they have no plans of redoing the original 4 that they made. Ask them yourself. Maybe they'll change their mind but it's doubtful. I asked. They said NO. There will always be new opportunities in the 1/6 world so PO what you want always

I’ll join in on the wish-listing! Gozer and the dogs would be amazing. I’d love a Dana/Zuul and Louis/Vince Clortho with the head set and coffee maker..”Yes. Have some!”

I haven't seen it so I have no idea. So is Gozer supposed to be Olivia Wilde and the dancer just does the CGI shots (like Flashdance with the dancing)?

Always good to check your accusations.

She only plays Gozer in the cgi form.
OW plays Gozer when you see her in full on screen.
ok that makes sense….and come to think of it now, I can totally see it.

at first I thought it was Meg Tilly, but knew that was WAY wrong, as her body was no where near “curved” enough

Back