Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feige still has to do F4 and X-Men. X-Men should be his last hurrah to finish the great run. He just shows businessmen how to run a business, yet gets undercut again. You would think they would let Feige call all the shots with Marvel at this point. Always some moron exec to get in the way. George Lucas complained about the same thing. If he didn't have those political problems, we wouldn't of gotten the turds we got with the PT. :Flush
Ah dumbicus dumbicus, still crying about the PT.
No pt slander please. It angers ducky
Nah. Dumbicus got so mad he blocked me. Ironic, he calls me Dicky, but the moment I say dumbicus he cried. Even more ironic was his hatred of snowflakes and SJW, but he became the very thing he swore to destroy.

Ah dumbicus dumbicus, still crying about the PT.

Nah. Dumbicus got so mad he blocked me. Ironic, he calls me Dicky, but the moment I say dumbicus he cried. Even more ironic was his hatred of snowflakes and SJW, but he became the very thing he swore to destroy.
Damn I guess I missed that fight lol

Lol she’s not even that old but I guess 36 is old for a women in Hollywood. Now she’s lashing out. Don’t blame her .
36 is not old in Hollywood. Considering people have been wanting Emily Blunt to play Sue Storm, she's 38, so I don't see how Scarlet can be considered old.

Hope she wins.

Pretty much confirms we will never see her again as Black Widow.
I do too.

She was done as Black Widow after this film anyway. She died in Endgame and I don't think they should change that in anyway at this stage.
Natasha, Steve and Tony should be gone from the MCU permanently.

At the end of the day both sides are greedy, they all want millions more than the millions they already have

If some made hundreds of millions off your work, would you work for free regardless of how much money you had?

Feige still has to do F4 and X-Men. X-Men should be his last hurrah to finish the great run. He just shows businessmen how to run a business, yet gets undercut again. You would think they would let Feige call all the shots with Marvel at this point. Always some moron exec to get in the way. George Lucas complained about the same thing. If he didn't have those political problems, we wouldn't of gotten the turds we got with the PT. :Flush
Wait, the studio execs prevented George from hiring competent screenwriters for the PT? How have I not heard about this before?

Scarlett will be black listed, out of work, 40 years old and desperate. Soon I'll make my move.

ORcYM3z.gif

If some made hundreds of millions off your work, would you work for free regardless of how much money you had?
That's irrelevant as nobody here is working for free, scarjo made in excess of 20 mil.

The question is whether Disney breached their contract

I wonder if this means that the upcoming HT figures will be the last ever ScarJo BW collectibles? I guess it's possible that was going to happen anyway.

I wonder if this means that the upcoming HT figures will be the last ever ScarJo BW collectibles? I guess it's possible that was going to happen anyway.
I thought this but apparently queen are still planning on showing 2 statues in August, so hopefully not

I thought this but apparently queen are still planning on showing 2 statues in August, so hopefully not
Oh cool I had no idea, thanks for the info! I've been waiting to buy BW stuff with better likenesses so it would've been disappointing for it all to end now lol. Queen studios is on a roll lately so that's great news.

Iger supposedly informed the main shareholders that they need to cave to Scarjo’s financial demands and might even offer a public apology with Scarjo present and that her team has already been informed and that other cast members met with Iger over how BC grossly handled the situation with the public statement.

He informed the shareholders that the damage being done to MCU reputation is jeopardizing the future success of not just Phase 4 but 5 and beyond.

Yikes.

I think if Disney holds their ground against her they will easily win this lawsuit they have out strategized her in every way possible dealing with this covid theatrical strategy.

Every bit of available evidence supports Disney’s argument.

Sorry Scarjo.

Hey she can always make a movie with Ray Fisher lol

Iger supposedly informed the main shareholders that they need to cave to Scarjo’s financial demands and might even offer a public apology with Scarjo present and that her team has already been informed and that other cast members met with Iger over how BC grossly handled the situation with the public statement.

He informed the shareholders that the damage being done to MCU reputation is jeopardizing the future success of not just Phase 4 but 5 and beyond.

Yikes.
If theaters make more money, why wasn't it exclusive to theaters for 45 days like Shang-Chi? I get you want more D+ subscribers, but this would maximize profits. D+ growth must be more important. Might be a good experiment for the company, but did it in a d*** move.

Back