Black Widow (July 9, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol

So disgusting what Cena and Ruffalo did but at the same time their employers should be ashamed for making them do that.

Last edited:
F9's second week in China was disastrous. Some are speculating that it could be the result of Chinese movie goers fearing to go support a John Cena project which could lower their Social Credit score due to his off-hand comment about Taiwan being a nation. Then after he bent the knee and licked the Communist Party's boots with a public apology posted in Mandarin (which I'm sure he wrote, lol) it remains to be seen if there will then be a backlash here for him sucking up to Communists.

Or maybe F9 just sucks and people are finally moving on from that series, lol.

It?s definitely the last one. Swinging cars? It?s time to wrap this **** up

F9's second week in China was disastrous. Some are speculating that it could be the result of Chinese movie goers fearing to go support a John Cena project which could lower their Social Credit score due to his off-hand comment about Taiwan being a nation. Then after he bent the knee and licked the Communist Party's boots with a public apology posted in Mandarin (which I'm sure he wrote, lol) it remains to be seen if there will then be a backlash here for him sucking up to Communists.

Wut...lol

Seeing reviews that says F9 is a letdown...a fun letdown haha

:goodpost::clap

Cena used to be my favorite wrestler. He needs an attitude adjustment. Never thought he would be such a spineless bootlicking coward.

E3YB55EXIAEwtx7

550bcd094b0f1909d130260aedd4d9c091f3b338.gif

Was browsing movies in HBO Max with my son and decided to revisit the trailer for the original Blade. Was Snipes THE first person to ever do the three point stance "superhero landing?" If so that's pretty badass.

too bad every kick,jump and fight scene ends with her in some sort of a super hero pose.And every one liner has that special TS comeback.
I guess If you are jonesing for an action flick welcome back to the MCU.
I'll be seeing it.

Was browsing movies in HBO Max with my son and decided to revisit the trailer for the original Blade. Was Snipes THE first person to ever do the three point stance "superhero landing?" If so that's pretty badass.
I think Blade1 is one of the best superhero movies ever made. Doesn't have the spectacle, is grounded, great villain, some fun in there and Kris Kristofferson smokes while spilling gasoline everywhere. I like 2, but maybe too much weird CGI.

Back