Black Adam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't get Black Adam, but I would be interested in a Doctor Fate figure. Something about him, Deadman and Constantine in Occult/Horror kind of stuff really intrigues me.

I thought Black Adam was going to have pointed ears. The bald head doesn’t bother me. Will wait for the full reveal. Also interested to see Hawkman.

Doesnt skip leg day…

Attachments

• AC556705-F51B-4E96-A0E6-D9E34D7E016A.jpeg
    AC556705-F51B-4E96-A0E6-D9E34D7E016A.jpeg
    402 KB · Views: 62
I do wonder if they'll turn him into some sort of antihero just because it's the Rock. I want to see Black Adam as a villain but with how he was recently portrayed in the comics and part of the Justice League, I doubt it will go that way.

I know he looks the part, and is a big movie star, but that's not enough to make me care about a comic book movie. I'm not feeling a lot of excitement for this one right now.

Being a Captain Marvel fan since I was a kid, seeing these characters get proper, big screen treatment is phenomenal. Not a Dwayne fan per say, but still looking forward to this and hoping for the best.

Back