Black Adam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn’t look like the Snyder verse is dead whatsoever based on that footage! :rotfl

Matticus/jye 1

Clown/ironwez 0

lol
PIJllpC.gif

Hot Toys may not have made a Shazam figure (cry), but we know they'll definitely be making a Black Adam one!

I hope HT makes both Adam and Fate from this. I doubt they will, but a fellow can dream. Dunno how the flick will turn out, but it could be fun at the very least.

The helmet looked cool.
Did they show anything Fate-related from the actual movie? I only saw that teaser and the BTS pics of the Rock in the costume. To be fair, Fate's helmet is hard to screw up. It's the rest of the costume that can go either way. Honestly, it irks me when magician characters don't get gloves. It's why I still seethe at the MCU Strange design.

Did they show anything Fate-related from the actual movie? I only saw that teaser and the BTS pics of the Rock in the costume. To be fair, Fate's helmet is hard to screw up. It's the rest of the costume that can go either way. Honestly, it irks me when magician characters don't get gloves. It's why I still seethe at the MCU Strange design.

Just one BTS shot of Dr Fate holding the helmet.

Back