Big Chief Studios: Peaky Blinders 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
BIG Chief Studios Ltd., Birmingham, are ******king chuffed to announce our official license programme with Endemol Shine for Peaky Blinders.

Stephen Knight's hard hitting story of Birmingham gangsters, the Shelby family, is now in its fifth series and there is more to come.

Look out for our range of authentic Peaky Blinders collectables including sixth scale character replica figures, statues and busts, plus giftware items. Coming 2020...

For a company who's struggling to hit the high standard of tailoring required for suits, they sure enjoy going for licenses which demand them.

I suppose their next round of Bond figures will have to prove a lot to buyers. So I patiently anticipate good results given their shift to a new factory and such.

It'll be a licensed Cillian Murphy and potentially Tom Hardy. Looking forward to this.

Last edited:
For a company who's struggling to hit the high standard of tailoring required for suits, they sure enjoy going for licenses which demand them.

I suppose their next round of Bond figures will have to prove a lot to buyers. So I patiently anticipate good results given their shift to a new factory and such.

Hope Jaws is in the next round

Yes! Would love to pick up a Tom Shelby.

How is this company?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB_IMG_1582651145982.jpg

He's launching next month alone. They're including hashtags for Arthur Shelby and Alfie Solomons in their posts.

Back