Big Chief Studios: Peaky Blinders 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s coming.

6E331362-7A72-47D3-9AA6-631DC3144CCD.jpeg

Never forget Nosegate! Last time BCS rushed things to get them out for Christmas it was a disaster. Trust me, it’s better they take their time and not cut corners just to get them out by a certain time.
Late is better than rushed, true. But I thought they were "ready to ship" since August, so I'm disappointed that I won't at least have them under the tree...

That’s fair. I suspect the lingering shipping issues we’re continuing to see are a big part of that. Although 5 months is even long for that explanation. And it’s not like BCS is know for quick turns anyway:lol

That’s fair. I suspect the lingering shipping issues we’re continuing to see are a big part of that. Although 5 months is even long for that explanation. And it’s not like BCS is know for quick turns anyway:lol
I've stopped trying to make sense of the Post-Covid shipping rates and handling. I just go with the flow. And BCS shall ever remain BCS...

Ironic to see this bumped after I ended up canceling my order yesterday. After having this on preorder since August 2020, it was a tough decision.

Just say you’re going to release the figure in 10 years rather than constantly delaying it and delaying it. And when it comes out in 3 years, hey you’re 7 years ahead of schedule!! (I’m kidding btw)

I’m looking forward to seeing all your guys pictures when this eventually ends up in your collections.

Nah, it seems they are really coming. Big Chief sent an email on December 2, I thought I didn't received it, but it just ended up in the spam.

Dear Customer,

We are pleased to share images of the packaged Peaky Blinders Sixth Scale Character Replica Figures.

Each figure is packaged in a coloured box featuring special hot foil artwork. The front panel window reveals an image of the character on the printed insert / backdrop within the box.

Our vendors have confirmed that the completion date is Tuesday 13th December. QC checks are taking place next week, with final spot checks thereafter ahead of completion.

Once we have received final sign off from our QC team, the shipment will be booked for collection and shipped to the UK.

We will begin sending out shipping notifications via email to all customers around mid December. So please remember to check you email and once you have logged into your account, kindly double check and confirm your shipping address.

We will share some additional images once we receive final samples the week after next.

As always we thank you for your support and patience.

Thanks
BCS

unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-6.jpg
unnamed-7.jpg
unnamed-8.jpg
unnamed-9.jpg
unnamed-10.jpg
unnamed-11.jpg
unnamed-12.jpg
unnamed-13.jpg

Funny seeing the SlyStalloneShop figures in the background there. Just goes to show how many manufacturers share resources.

And it's interesting knowing that all those brands share the same production facility, but they have wildly different outputs.

Pretty sure that means SlyShop, KP, and BCS all come from Multiways.

Last edited:
I never get any emails from BigChief. I got them just fine when I had the installments for 12 going, but none of those updates ever reach me. They're not in spam either. Weird. Still, after 2.5 years, it's nice to see that they're close. I worry though, if they're going to start shipping them out near Christmas. It's a dangerous period for packages.

Here we go!

“We are pleased to share images of the final production samples of our Tommy Shelby Sixth Scale Character Replica Figure. Final inspection is commencing this week, with shipping before Christmas. Estimated arrival date is late January early February.”

D7BA5D7E-FDA8-49D6-B6AD-9F608F90A976.jpeg
4C0220BD-57E5-4025-BC6E-493F93D5B2A8.jpeg
E4EB8E06-CF41-4496-B768-94BDFB937C9D.jpeg
3C9354F3-0616-483C-AAD1-67B3F698E719.jpeg
5190DFA8-27D6-4F04-88A7-531AEAC4BB06.jpeg
B8628BED-A482-4C06-A22F-C4DFD3418307.jpeg
EB233243-4C88-4E56-84EB-D2A560CCAA8A.jpeg
A9CBB707-0DDD-4B37-A321-FD5677321D1C.jpeg
DF766EF5-E254-454A-A3D1-1C38589FC7A8.jpeg
0E619106-9776-4710-9F06-3CFE2F46E49A.jpeg
3C610B24-264C-403E-AB07-2985031F5BD5.jpeg
1C9EB282-8F2B-4C9E-A5D6-5A823D5ACBDA.jpeg

Last edited:
To me, InArt figures are no benchmark until they're actually out.
Fair point. I'm still waiting for the "totally here by May" PO for Paul, so, yeah... But these turned out to be rather soft heads. It'll cost me about 500€ when it's all said and done, and while I can definitely tell who's who, I'm not sure they're 200€ above the average HT. Maybe it's the harsh lightning. Some shots look better than others. It's just that they look some years "behind". But, like I said, it's either this or nothing at all. Its the same with my BCS Doctors. For the money I'm spending they're not exactly up to par, but they're the only choices avalailabe, at least for the foreseeable future. I got the signature edition here so having Murphy's sig is another bonus.

What I'm wondering from the above update is whether they mean the figures will start shipping to BCS before Christmas, or to us customers. If I have another month or so, it's a difference. 230€ + shipping + 35% tax is a bit right now. If it's Jan/Feb, it's different. I'm still not getting any update emails from them (just receipts and the such when I make an order), so I get all my updates from here.

I belive they are getting shipped to BCS via sea next week, and they'll start sending them to customers end of January, beginning of February. I bought Arthur direct, and Tommy via a French store. I reckon I'll see Tommy in March...

Back