Big Chief Studios: Peaky Blinders 1/6 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's very steep and they're still finding their feet with production. I ain't preordering **** anymore from them, it's gotta be in hand.

Yeah, the price is pretty steep. 300 euros plus shipping and then taxes? I checked my 7b 11th Doctor, which I've kept in his box, and his pocketwatch has been detached from the vest, due to poor gluing. For that kinda cash, I expect some HT quality. I was looking forward to this one, because much as I dislike the show currently, I've invested enough time to want a TOMMEH. Now, I'm not so sure. Even HT wouldn't charge so much for a guy in a waistcoat. Yeah, he's got an overcoat, a vest, all that jazz, but dunno, I got the 10th Doc for that much and he had a Signature. I'll have to think about it, especially with HT going back to Arkham and me having started the line already. What bothers me is that if I miss it now, there's unlikely to be another chance. I passed on the 12th Doc back in the day, and now I can't even find one on eBay. Decisions, decisions, decisions...

PS: The sculpt I'm of two minds about.

tommy-shelby-gallery-29.jpg

peaky-blinders-1566575277.jpg

It's good based on facial structure, but the expression doesn't come off as brooding and calculated.

I like the set of accessories. It will be interesting to try this figure with custom hs. Pre-order is made

Probably around a year ago there was a thread for your most wanted figure that hasn?t been released and this was my pick.

Normally I don?t nit pick head sculpts, Im pleased fairly easily but I think this is extremely disappointing. Take away the clothes and hair and I?d have no idea this is Cillian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I bit the bullet and POed this one. I cancelled my Batgirl (I thought about it and figured that the material would deteriorate, and I'm not a big enough Batman fan to dedicate 2K$ for the simplest of Bat-Shelfs, plus I have catching up to do with past figs, not to mention whatever's to come from new IPs) and put this in its slot. I'm still not extremelly happy with the figure, but it's the only 1/6th TOMMEH figure there'll ever be, so might as well get it out of the way. Arthur looks good and all, but I'm absolutely not getting anything else from the line; TOMMEH's all I need.

Also, I tried to PO through BCS and it wouldn't accept my card. Has it happened to anyone else? I ultimately ordered through BigBadToyStore and it all worked out just fine. Plus, I think it's actually cheaper. Without the shipping, from BCS it'd cost ~315 Euros. Through BBTS, with shipping, it comes to ~285 Euros. There is the Pounds/Dollars/Euros difference, sure, but the "base cost" from BCS is 290 Pounds, while at BBTS it's 290 Dollars.

Arthur looks incredible! Hope it makes it through production as close as possible

Arthur is looking cool! I though I would stop with Tommy, but at this point you have to pick Arthur and eventually Alfie too...

110303222_10159166902406002_2479074473663043632_o.jpg

111373794_10159166902411002_6330529351930126506_o.jpg

110749674_10159166902391002_2468722535410541527_o.jpg

112570919_10159158748766002_5829589437050133394_o.jpg

It looks good enough (though still a bit off, and we know the final paint apps won't be like this), but it's just Tommy for me. Too many things to buy, too much of a backlog, to be throwing hundreds of euros on secondary characters of shows I'm iffy on. Still, I am looking forward to getting Tommy.

PS: I went to BCS and noticed that they have two different Editions. Limited & Signature. Signatue's priced at 300 pounds, and Limited at 260 pounds. Thing is, I don't see what the Signature Edition has extra. Cillian Murhpy's signature, like the first few Doctors? BCS wouldn't let me put through my PO back then, no matter the card I used, so I gave up and POed one from BigBadToyStore. At 270 dollars, I assume it's the Limited one. I'm not going to cancel and lose more money and try again or whatever, but I'm wondering.

PS: I went to BCS and noticed that they have two different Editions. Limited & Signature. Signatue's priced at 300 pounds, and Limited at 260 pounds. Thing is, I don't see what the Signature Edition has extra. Cillian Murhpy's signature, like the first few Doctors? BCS wouldn't let me put through my PO back then, no matter the card I used, so I gave up and POed one from BigBadToyStore. At 270 dollars, I assume it's the Limited one. I'm not going to cancel and lose more money and try again or whatever, but I'm wondering.

First I've ordered the limited from BCS directly, then a week later they made the Signature edition and available and offered us to update for a certain amount. Maybe you can do the same through BigBadToyStore, I'm not sure but it is worth a try.

First I've ordered the limited from BCS directly, then a week later they made the Signature edition and available and offered us to update for a certain amount. Maybe you can do the same through BigBadToyStore, I'm not sure but it is worth a try.
Shoot. The Sig edition has Murphy's signature, then? Why couldn't they make it avaliable through the first day? BBTS doesn't even have the Sig edition. Does anyone know if there's a way to swap POs at BBTS? I was going to PO the new Anakin, so maybe I can swap my Tommy PO at BBTS for Anakin, and PO Tommy's Sig edition from BCS.

Yes, it's Murphy's signature. I've checked and actually they offered the signature upgrade after 7 weeks since I ordered the "limited". Maybe they needed to wait for the approval. I hope you can upgrade/swap.

Sorry new to BCS but when you say signature does that mean, Cillian Murphy hand signs 400 toy boxes or do they just scan his signature onto the box?

Im going to pull the trigger on this soon I think and I am just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back