Big Chief Studios James Bond Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope BC go with the tux look from CR first...maybe a nice deluxe version with all the bells and whistles...
Two heads are better than one:)

That would be my preference also.

But then, there are so many other Bond characters that I want that are not from Craig films. I almost hate to use up two years wait time to "get through" Craig.

At this rate will we ever see Red Grant? Or Pleasance Blofeld? Or Connery in that Jetpack?

We’ll at a certain point a share of the responsibility does fall on BCS. The Dr No figures have been solicited for a while now and seem to keep getting delayed. Usually that just falls on the product company and the factory rather than the licensor. Hard to say if EON isn’t letting them put up more until they get more out or if BCS is prioritizing other lines like Dr Who over Bond. I’m not pointing fingers at anyone is particular (and we have that ‘due to Covid’ excuse for everything these days) but there certainly is probably plenty of blame to go around to most parties involved.

Ive always wished for a Skyfall lodge scene DC figure.. Ripe with opportunity for a lot of accessories.. The Anderson Wheeler hunting rifle, a PPK, hunting knife, an H&K short barrel 416, sticks of dynamite....

Did anyone else see the Blofeld ring prop replica from Factory Entertainment?

408659-3.jpg

I thought it was interesting that the copyright notice was scribed into the replica itself? That seems rather short-sighted. As if Cristoph Waltz actually wore a prop ring that had the identification of the licensor carved into it?

I could probably reason that Factory Entertainment at least gets some credit for being up front that the replica isn't movie accurate, but it lends credence to the theory that Danjaq simply does not 'get' collectors. I mean, why would anybody be okay with that? There's got to be a better way to solve this problem, like include a display stand with the copyright printed on the bottom of the stand?

I only own a few licensed prop replicas, and there is no copyright notice on the replica itself ... for logical reasons.

Well, maybe they could've put it on the same side as the SPECTRE logo, so you wouldn't see it on display.

It just strikes me that the design decision was that "They MUST see our brand when they look at it". Typically, if the copyright must be placed on the product it's in an unobtrusive place.

After seeing No Time to Die I kind of would like a Daniel Craig James Bond figure. I like the slacks with white undershirt, and sweater with gloves look he had in the film. That or a traditional suit/tuxedo. I would take any version really.

BlackBox did a fairly decent version of Bond in the tactical outfit you describe.. (Sweater and tactical pants made by N. Peal) Only issue with theirs is that the sweater appears to be black instead of a navy color. Look for the Blackbox Stalker figure on ebay.

BlackBox did a fairly decent version of Bond in the tactical outfit you describe.. (Sweater and tactical pants made by N. Peal) Only issue with theirs is that the sweater appears to be black instead of a navy color. Look for the Blackbox Stalker figure on ebay.

No it's blue. But it doesn't look like a good job to me.

s-l1600.jpg

Now this, on the other hand, looks good to me.

165369879_136945601763882_2061620771121000834_o_1024x1024.jpg

There are hints that El1ev1en and Kai Studio might make a No Time To Die tactical outfit. Here's hoping.

Back