Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and cancelled the Big Chief definitives except for Tom. So silly to consider paying over.£1200 when they’re just not good enough. Barely better than the figures already available and in 10s case I think he’s worse than the blue suited version I already have.

Last edited:
There is Yulia is her name I believe, she hand-knits those scarves. No idea whether she is still doing it or how to reach her, but I saw it some years ago.
She has an ebay store, which is where I got mine last year. But don't know how often she makes new ones, and looks like she's away at the moment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283634957163

:happybday

DSC_0073.JPG

She has an ebay store, which is where I got mine last year. But don't know how often she makes new ones, and looks like she's away at the moment.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/283634957163
Thanks Dave!
Unfortunately the listing states "Does not ship to the United States", so that's a bummer.....
Matrix- I love your pic below! Where is the Dalek from? It's anyones guess how long BCS will take to produce theirs....I decided to hold off pre-ordering because of the figures already in the queue...

20221123_120731.jpg

He's still got Marty Feldman eyes, but at least the replacement button is glued in place.

My original version is getting his first break from being displayed since I first got him back back at launch.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave!
Unfortunately the listing states "Does not ship to the United States", so that's a bummer.....
Matrix- I love your pic below! Where is the Dalek from? It's anyones guess how long BCS will take to produce theirs....I decided to hold off pre-ordering because of the figures already in the queue...
I bought it from an eBay seller a few years back. There's another seller who has a Dalek kits for sale.

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/18564729757...oLuN79OgG178rImJQnRzYr9cc=|tkp:Bk9SR8yIp-eUYQ

STILL waiting to get a refund on that stupid zavvi purchase. Sent back to them a month ago and I write asking about it. They claim they have to wait on their "courier" team to update them.

Got an email from Big Chief saying they lowered the price on all the collector edition Doctor Who figures! Rather annoyed that I ordered them so long ago at this point.

I've been following this thread for the longest time now and despìte pre ordering my 10th doctor at the beginning of 2022 I'm quite pleased with the final result! He arrived yesterday and even though I had to give the figure a new body (as the original was absolute trash) i was extremely happy wuth the way it turned out. Now to wait for my 11th nd 12th doctors to arrive in January and I'll be set!

Attachments

• 20221205_170719.jpg
    20221205_170719.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221205_170729.jpg
    20221205_170729.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
STILL waiting to get a refund on that stupid zavvi purchase. Sent back to them a month ago and I write asking about it. They claim they have to wait on their "courier" team to update them.
Yup I'm in pretty much the same boat. I shipped it back a month ago to that Kentucky address and tracking says it was delivered, but yet their warehouse says they still haven't received it. Which needless to say I have a hard time believing given how much they bungled things up the first time and how inept their warehouse people seem to be.

Yup I'm in pretty much the same boat. I shipped it back a month ago to that Kentucky address and tracking says it was delivered, but yet their warehouse says they still haven't received it. Which needless to say I have a hard time believing given how much they bungled things up the first time and how inept their warehouse people seem to be.
I have a feeling it's gonna have to be disputed. I don't remember if I used a card or paypal because it's been so long ago. Probably past the time to dispute with my luck

Back