Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BORED.gif

Older Who figures back on Bigchief, shipping this month or next. I couldn't resist a 4th Dr and 12th. I've ordered the definitive series too but I might be dead before those actually come through.
I just snagged the fourth doctor too despite having the definitive Series on order for exactly the same reason

Thanks for the heads up on the 4th Doctor. Preordered one as well as I prefer this outfit.

Yes thanks for the heads up. I have also ordered a 4th Doctor. Just hope we can get more Classic Doctor Who figures over the coming years.

Zavvi must be finding it hard to sell these, as they had a 10% discount on them a few weeks back. I guess all the delays must have put many people off.

Has anyone received an email with production pics?

Haven't seen a thing. Still expecting them to be identical, paint apps, cardboard coat(on 4th doc), and all haha

Had an email a short time ago from Big Chief Studios saying the Fourth Doctor Collector edition will soon be in stock and asking me to pay postage.

I ordered through Zavvi, so I kinda hope BC ships first so I can cancel if they look bad.

Back