**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popnfresh98

Super Freak
Reaction score
obi-wan-hello-there-gif-8.gif

Ewan McGregor may be picking up his lightsaber again. The 48-year-old Scottish actor is in talks about reprising his role as the heartfelt but headstrong Jedi master known as Obi-Wan Kenobi in a yet-to-be-titled Disney+ series, Deadline has confirmed.

Ewan McGregor May Return As Obi-Wan Kenobi In Disney+ Series

Would be the best news to come out of there in awhile aside from Mando

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god.... I just see Luke as a 5 year old boy and Obi-Wan pretending to be someone else.

They'll likely bring in Donald Glover's Lando too, since there's no mention in the movies that Luke didn't know Lando previously.

Oh god.... I just see Luke as a 5 year old boy and Obi-Wan pretending to be someone else.

They'll likely bring in Donald Glover's Lando too, since there's no mention in the movies that Luke didn't know Lando previously.
Obi will be watching Luke, always watching. Perv!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Finally no more photoshopped Obi-Wan teaser posters and trailers. More Ewan as Obi-Wan Kenobi. Huge moment for me.

On occasion, he goes to market for blue milk... and all hell breaks loose.

You mean he doesn't just take it from a Bantha directly. I figured that's why the sandpeople feared him. They didn't want to milked or would that now be known as "luking"

Wonder if Owen and Beru prequel actors will be involved

They are clearly undercover spies that aided Kenobi on many previous missions... even ANH hints at their super secret dual identities.

Were they really burned to death because they didn't have droids... or for other anti-Imperial reasons yet to be revealed?

I wont believe it until I actually see some real footages, or else it just all rumors floating around.

But from the innital plan of solo anthology to the whole series kinda ambitous, and audacious...not?

They are clearly undercover spies that aided Kenobi on many previous missions... even ANH hints at their super secret dual identities.

Were they really burned to death because they didn't have droids... or for other anti-Imperial reasons yet to be revealed?

Maybe. How do you know the 2 burned bodies were Luke?s aunt and uncle. They could have killed 2 other people defending their home. They run away and see Luke is with Kenobi. Feel he?s safer than being with them and disappear into the dessert. Awesome adventure begins. Star Wars the Lars trilogy!

Back