**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow The Ducky returned. The Dark Web...VPN's...secrets only the Sith knew...

;)
Duckys gone I am what remains khev.
Khev- “I’m sorry ducky. I’m sorry for all of it.

Ducky- “I am not your failure. you didn’t kill ducky. I did. The same way I will destroy you”

Khev- “then my friend is truly gone” .

290816097_174365518323328_5422525678584070821_n.jpg

:chase
captain-america-i-understood-that-reference.gif

So they took Stuart Beattie's film script and adapted it into Episodes 1-3 and 6, which are all the good episodes. Then they had Joby Harold pad it out and add Episodes 4 and 5 which contain the dumbest parts of the entire season. Now if they continue the story it will assumedly be all Joby, God help us all, lol.

EDIT: And what the hell with them giving Obi-Wan a lower budget than Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and even Star Trek???? :gah:

https://epicstream.com/article/obi-wan-kenobis-shockingly-low-production-budget-reportedly-revealed

Of course. Of course a trilogy was planned. For a while there everything had to be a trilogy. And the final part had to be further subdivided into another one.

So they took Stuart Beattie's film script and adapted it into Episodes 1-3 and 6, which are all the good episodes. Then they had Joby Harold pad it out and add Episodes 4 and 5 which contain the dumbest parts of the entire season. Now if they continue the story it will assumedly be all Joby, God help us all, lol.

EDIT: And what the hell with them giving Obi-Wan a lower budget than Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel, and even Star Trek???? :gah:

https://epicstream.com/article/obi-wan-kenobis-shockingly-low-production-budget-reportedly-revealed

From the article -
However, you’ll be surprised to learn about the show’s actual production budget.

:lol Not even remotely. No one is. It showed.

The Boba series announcement really sucked people in. :gah: :lol
the-book-of-boba-fett-do-you-know-who-i-am.gif
Those are worldwide figures. I think you're overestimating Boba's reach...unlike his little droid friend lol...

BTW, that line was even more ridiculous than the scene itself. As if some kitchen droid would be programmed to know about has-been bounty hunters. He should have answered "The new sous-chef?" :lol

Back