**Beware SPOILERS** Obi-Wan Kenobi Series on Disney+ **Beware SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else would pay a dollar to see that

View attachment 578773
I mean, technically I did, in 2005.

0c3.jpg

In another interview he brought up a good point.

He said credit needs to go to Debra because she took it upon herself to agree and direct a SW trilogy, grant it only 2 hours each, but a trilogy nonetheless.

It’s crazy to think that we are technically about to embark on a NEW SW trilogy THIS WEEK!

Sure they’re spread out but again it’s still 360 minutes vs RO at 134 minutes with just one director.

I think what will be nice is that this will probably feel like a 6 hour movie in the end, and not like a traditional tv show.

While Mando has an overall story, it also has the one off type episodes here and there that don't deeply add anything to the larger story. I don't see any Obi-Wan episodes being a random event with minimal connection to the overall story of the season/series.

Well Anakin is a white male, so it would be appropriate that Vader is voiced by a white male.

:chase
What's funny is Lucas wanted Orson Welles to voice Vader, yet thought he would be to recognizable. So he went with someone then more obscure.
And at the time he was right, yet today more would easily recognize Jones' voice(in any context), because of it.

Eg. seeing this most kids couldn't even tell you or noticed who that was at the time, yet would have instantly recognized Vaders voice.

Last edited:
What's funny is Lucas wanted Orson Welles to voice Vader, yet thought he would be to recognizable. So he went with someone then more obscure.
Yet today more would recognize Jones voice(in any context), because of it.

Eg. seeing this most kids couldn't even tell you who that was...

THIS IS CNN

I think what will be nice is that this will probably feel like a 6 hour movie in the end, and not like a traditional tv show.

While Mando has an overall story, it also has the one off type episodes here and there that don't deeply add anything to the larger story. I don't see any Obi-Wan episodes being a random event with minimal connection to the overall story of the season/series.
Yup he actually eluded to that being one of the benefits of one director working with the writers although I think the writers and producers (KK) eventually will win out in the end.

Lets see.

Here we go.

Gideon's daughter who dated Lando for a brief moment to bare Jannah!
Welll…she has the same looking armor like Gideon…Daughter? Obi wan is young in this …she would have to be at least be aunt, wifet or mother or relative older than Gideon by OT timeline

Back