Beware of TNS Figures Ebay Seller

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marsz

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Greetings Freaks...

Just wanted to give you all a heads up on this shady seller from China. I placed a $50 pre-order for a Dredd figure back in April. Everything looked copasetic. Seller had almost perfect feedback rating, been around for a while, etc., etc.. Then the figure came out almost 2 months ago and that's when the problems began. They sent me an invoice for the remainder which I was unable to cover right then, so I kindly asked if they could give me a week. They responded that it was not a problem. The week came and I didn't hear from them, so a few days later I emailed them asking for a new invoice and that was that. Nothing. Nada. Never heard back from TNS again. I must've emailed them 10-15 times asking them to send another invoice and still nothing. So I contacted Ebay. At this point I was pissed and it was obvious that their intentions were not benign, so I just wanted my 50 back. Well, as you can imagine, it was quite the ordeal. Between getting transferred to this and that department, in the end, Ebay was unable to help me. So, I took it up with Paypal, but they kindly reminded me of their 45 day protection policy which I obviously wasn't covered by anymore. Eventually, after almost 2 weeks of phone calls here and there, Paypal was able to refund me my ca$h and my nightmare ended. BTW, Paypal is changing their 45-day protection policy tomorrow to a staggering 180-days which is awesome.

So, in closing, fellow freaks, if you want to avoid this level of ordeal, AVOID this seller at all costs. TNS Figures. Spread the word.

Holy smokes! Having the similar problem with the same seller! I pre-ordered a Ducard figure with these guys, paid the $60 deposit. When they sent the invoice for the remainder, I paid it, $180 around October 20. I haven't seen any updates as to whether they had shipped it out. I tried contacting them, no replies...so I didn't want to wait until the 45 days were up and opened up a dispute on the November 14, citing there are no references to it being shipped. I'm hoping I can at least get the $180 back, the full $240 if possible.

Holy smokes! Having the similar problem with the same seller! I pre-ordered a Ducard figure with these guys, paid the $60 deposit. When they sent the invoice for the remainder, I paid it, $180 around October 20. I haven't seen any updates as to whether they had shipped it out. I tried contacting them, no replies...so I didn't want to wait until the 45 days were up and opened up a dispute on the November 14, citing there are no references to it being shipped. I'm hoping I can at least get the $180 back, the full $240 if possible.

TNS is famous group on Facebook, try contact them there to solve your problem

Back