• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BEWARE of these eBay buyers/sellers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tech_com_kyle

He only had 13 feedback. I had never been scammed on eBay before this. He contacted after he abruptly ended his auction and said the buyer backed out. He offered me a deal since he was moving and didn't want to take it with him . He sounded genuinely sincere with his story. I made a deal with him outside of eBay through paypal. He gave me a shipping label.... But it never got shipped. The tracking number was created but that was it. I contacted him about 10 times and he never responded. I am now waiting for paypal to hopefully issue my refund. Sometimes people suck. Keep an eye out guys!

I was going to buy a couple of items from ebay, until I read this thread. I haven't bought from ebay for years now until I just started searching for stuff recently. Maybe I should just stick to shopping on Amazon instead.

Watch out for this Seller. uskare-hczqejugo https://www.ebay.ca/usr/uskare-hczqejugo

I bought a DC Direct Robin from Him that he described as Excellent Like New condition. Sent it in a padded envelope and arrived with a broken leg.
this is how it arrived.

This is a pic from his auction didn't notice the crack in the leg. I circled the cracked area.

Asked him to make it right by giving me some compensation. But he is saying it's my fault theat it's broke. Said I probably broke it. Why would I do that to a Grail fig I've been looking for.

I'm adding: bcunning

I hope he's a member and he gets banned.

Based on items listed and prior sales shown in his feedback, looks like he's selling recast of Trevor, Rainman, iminime,WGP, Sunohc's, Beto.

Sorry, for that, he automactically gets put on blocked list.

No one should buy from this guy either.:mad:

Last edited:
bcunning ? Damn man I just ordered a Rick head from him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: BEWARE of these eBay buyers

I've bought plenty of ebay, & thus far no problems. & true..Scammers are on both sides, But lately I've noticed it's been the bad buyers who have been telling lies to make it look bad for the good sellers. It's a pain in the arse, cause when you read negative complaints about good sellers? you don't know who to start to believe? ebay need to tighten the screws & get their act together. weed out the rubbish.. Otherwise the genuine buyers & sellers wont go near the place.

Well, I'm going to throw my good luck against the wind and say that the past 10 or so deals I've sold on eBay have all gone smoothly.
As a seller I'm sitting on that money for the 45 days, always waiting for "the case" to be opened.

Pleased to say that most buyers have contacted me to say how happy they are so all is good.
Mostly been thinning my collection of Premium Formats so very pleased to have escaped the usual eBay Bullschniz.
The only annoyance is when buyers don't leave any feedback so I fret for 45 days....

I have had good transactions on eBay too. Shame to see a lot of issues raised. I have purchased all my Hot Toy figures on eBay, from UK and Oversea sellers and all have been great.

Just want to warn buyers about jessica24128569. She's frequently bidding on her own auctions to drive up the price.

She had listed a Hot Toys John Connor multiple times.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Terminator-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Apparently s***e 'won' this auction. Just one day after that ended she had listed him again.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Terminator-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

s***e was bidding again, then retracting their bid, same for t***5 who later 'won' this auction. Again, after just one day she has listed him again.

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Terminator-...37?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_23&hash=item4d20c73add

Obviously she doesn't want to sell under €200 but nobody bought him so far whenever she had listed him with the 'buy now' option so she lists as auction in the hope that someone will try to outbid her until the price reaches her limit.

Also if you check her sold items there is s***e or t***5 bidding on almost all of them and I think she might have even more accounts. Personally I wouldn't buy anything from such a person no matter what they're offering, also not with 'buy now'.

Ebay ID: sopheak5684

I was the winning bidder for the Hot Toys Luke Skywalker ($370). The seller sent me a small bead/charm/pendant instead. Checked ebay profile...seller now has 15 negatives in the last month and almost all of them were Hot Toys purchases who were sent a small bead/jewelry instead.

Be very wary of this seller.

Just a heads up to everyone - Adam Craig is at it again on ebay. Selling supposed 'Ones customs' leatherface under adamcraig123 as well as other obvious recasts under the leeloos account. BEWARE

Ebay ID: choicenugs1 won item, never replied to any emails, invoices or Unpaid Item Case. Seriously do not understand why fools bid on items if they do not want to pay for them.
This fool actually kept bidding to make sure they won. Amazing.

Beware of pl_bank Sold Items wich he don´t have. Want deposite for items but only PayPal as Friend ! So you cant do anything if you don´t get youre Item. I want to pick up and pay cash. He dont want the Option. Only Money ! ATTENTION !

Ok this is a buyer beware for ebay seller huggybear1979. He's currently on ebay selling hot toys and life size busts claiming they are originals and not recasts. I believe this is the same seller ' iwasntmelol' who through December, scammed me out of £508 . He also scammed 7 others totaling well over £1500.
He has sold multiple recasts before so I doubt what he is saying is true.
He also never sent out any of the goods and was eventually shut down by ebay. He uses more than one account but you can see this is the same guy by his pictures and his hometown .
I was waiting for him to start up again and im pretty sure he has under the name huggybear1971. I even messaged him calling him out and he no doubt denied it and then started to humor me.
He's from town in northan ireland called Magherafelt which is a bit of a giveaway on his listings. What he did previous was build up quite a good feedback, then went all out on a large scam.

So beware of huggybear1971 id swerve him at all costs.

Now look at this....

I just won an ebay auction. In the last 5 seconds, a bid was placed over my high bid. It was from a BRAND NEW ebay person. He/She had NEVER bid on anything but comes out of the woodwork in the last 5 seconds of an auction to bid. So that would mean that this person either:

1) Created a ebay username this evening (10:05pm EST) and luckily got in at the last 5 seconds to bid, or
2) Was strategically waiting to create a ebay username this evening for the VERY FIRST TIME IN HIS/HER LIFE, and KNEW BECAUSE OF STUDYING HOW TO BID THAT THEY SHOULD GET IN AT THE LAST 5 SECONDS OF AN AUCTION TO HAVE THE BEST CHANCE OF WINNING!!

The above ideas are when I think positive about it. When I think negatively, and I don't have any proof:

1) This was a "shill bid" on the auction. The seller created this ebay name to bring up the price in the last 5 seconds.

Luckily or unluckily, I was waiting on the auction just in case. Sure enough, in the last 5 seconds, this "bid" was done, and it went $13 over my high bid. I had already put in a higher bid but did not click submit yet. Luckily or unluckily (depending on how you see it), those 5 seconds were all I needed to top that $13.

I obviously have NO proof to the above. And I can't complain to ebay, who doesn't give a hoot about it. They make money. But, life is what it is. There are many bad people in this world. Maybe this person was not bad. Maybe this was all innocent. But unfortunately for this seller, I've been screwed more than once. And because of that, I'm wary. Yes, I won the auction. But I paid for it. It's bittersweet is all.

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Back