Better Call Saul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks, I've obviously missed that with my intermittent viewings.

Also, just realised the final twist was hidden in the episode title!

Spoiler Spoiler:
Agree. But I’m not confident they would backtrack to something like this. I didn’t realize initially he was even in Germany!

So Jimmy is now responsible for destroying most of "HHM". I guess that pushes him further into his Saul persona.

Was also fun to see Gus doing his "upstanding citizen" thing again!

Last edited:
That was phenomenal television. Due to Breaking Bad, you know certain characters are safe, but the tension and pure dread that built throughout this episode was pretty amazing.
Agree, what an astounding piece of tv. I’m just surprised how much they did in the space of an hour and the mind boggles at what they are going to do for the last five episodes.

I am so nervous, so scared for Kim. I can’t remember ever feeling this way about a character in a tv show.

It’s great she got nominated, but as supporting actress? Typical stupid awards rules.

It still feels like we are a ways away from
Breaking Bad. I wonder if we’ll start speeding up a bit now and then the last episode is all Cinnabon time? Feels like so much to connect and wrap up still. Glad this last episode tied up some big ends so quickly.

Glad this last episode tied up some big ends so quickly.
I'm conflicted. I feel like this season meandered quite a bit for the first four or five episodes, then they quickly did away with one of the show's biggest conflicts in the latest episode with five still to go.

Maybe my sense of pacing is warped because this is the first season where I'm watching episodes week-to-week instead of binging two or three at a time.

Breaking Bad. I wonder if we’ll start speeding up a bit now and then the last episode is all Cinnabon time? Feels like so much to connect and wrap up still. Glad this last episode tied up some big ends so quickly.
I’m hoping one, maybe two more Jimmy/Saul episodes with the remaining time spent with Gene.

Episodes 7 and 8 were a masterpiece, that lab will never be viewed the same way.

Remember, these are the writers that put a machine gun in the back of Walt's car, without a plan of what it was for, and gave themselves six episodes to resolve it ... so I trust them to deliver on this one.

Remember, these are the writers that put a machine gun in the back of Walt's car, without a plan of what it was for, and gave themselves six episodes to resolve it ... so I trust them to deliver on this one.
It’s like Chicken Man’s pistol on the dozer. How long ago did they do that? But I never forgot that knowing they would come back to it.

It’s like Chicken Man’s pistol on the dozer. How long ago did they do that? But I never forgot that knowing they would come back to it.

That was just in Episode 5, aired in May. In the show's timeline, that was probably only a few weeks ago. I know folks have been saying Lalo ends up buried under the lab for a while, but I feel like those rumors started before that episode aired.

I originally read that scene as Gus letting go of his paranoia. Turns out his paranoia had peaked and that was his contingency plan.

Back