BEST SIXTH SCALE FIGURES 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5zqx7y.jpg

Great Sixth Scale figures, although that Six Shooter Eddie Valiant Toon .38 Pistol and Dum-Dum Bullets really fascinates me.
Is that a prop replica (licensed?)
Third party?
Your own custom?
Can they be loaded into the cylinder? (hats off?) ? :lol
If there is a thread where you discus it please link me to it.
Looks great!
5zr1vb.gif

Although I'm not sure how, but those 6 character bullets should have somehow gotten their own spin-off cartoon and adventure (maybe with Yosemite Sam since it was a his gift). I know three of them were voiced by western staples, Walter Brenean, 2 Disney voice over greats, (Andy Devine/Friar Tuck, Pat Buttram/Sheriff of Nottingham), and we heard the Indian Chief bullet, (not sure who voiced him) yet never got to hear the Civil War vet. bullet, or the shifty eyed Bandido bullet talk. I need to see more of them in action.:wink1:

Last edited:
Great Sixth Scale figures, although that Six Shooter Eddie Valiant Toon .38 Pistol and Dum-Dum Bullets really fascinates me.
Is that a prop (licensed?)
Third party?
Your own custom?
Can they be loaded into the cylinder? (hats off?) ? :lol
If there is a thread where you discus it please link me to it.
Looks great!
5zr1vb.gif

Although I'm not sure how, but those character bullets should have somehow gotten their own spin-off cartoon and adventure (maybe with Yosemite Sam). I know three of them were voiced by western staples, Walter Brenean, 2 Disney voice over greats, (Andy Devine/Friar Tuck, Pat Buttram/Sheriff of Nottingham), and we heard the Indian Chief bullet, yet never got to hear the Civil War bullet, or the shifty eyed Bandido bullet talk. I need to see more of them in action.:wink1:
God I loved those bullets! Is that weird to say? Pat Buttram is my favorite. He had an amazing voice and it was constantly put to great use. I loved his line in BTTF3 “everybody everywhere will say that Clint Eastwood is the biggest yellow belly in the west “

I appreciate that this was a custom from mark poon I think that’s his name anyway it’s not functioning everything is sculpted and painted and pretty heavy I made the box insert myself just to display it
C4B2C094-5C33-4316-8985-ADD2E5C7B9CC.jpeg
in, I’ve never seen a link for this particular piece though just something I picked up a while back goes great with my Jessica rabbit PF
B90B70D0-E9BC-4848-B1D8-4D979A4A0395.jpeg

It’s a pretty broad category I don’t think customs or statues apply to the topic to make a fair comparison. Third pary maybe

from mass releases what stands out to me are

hot toys spider Gwen
soosoo toys green goblin
Exo 6 Data
Hot toys endgame cap
Sideshow leather face
Three zero Jamie Lannister

probably more but the fact that both a sideshow and three zero figure made my list, that means hell had probably frozen over

My overall figure of the year has to be the Asmus Gandalf the Grey. It has it's issues, but for a mass produced figure the good outweigh the bad and it's an overall beautiful set.:gandalf
Honourable mention goes to BCS Third Doctor...Fantastic headsculpt and paint apps. The tailoring on the costume is very nice too, and it pops great on the shelf.
I also threw in my re-worked SS TOD Indy...as it's like a new figure to me now:whip

View attachment 553126
Excellent photo!

My overall figure of the year has to be the Asmus Gandalf the Grey. It has it's issues, but for a mass produced figure the good outweigh the bad and it's an overall beautiful set.:gandalf
Honourable mention goes to BCS Third Doctor...Fantastic headsculpt and paint apps. The tailoring on the costume is very nice too, and it pops great on the shelf.
I also threw in my re-worked SS TOD Indy...as it's like a new figure to me now:whip

View attachment 553126
Excellent! 👍

How did I miss this thread? lol

The best/favorite 1/6 figures I'd gotten for 2021 would be:

1: HT Endgame Captain Marvel
2: HT The Mandalorian & Child Deluxe
3: Threezero Snake Eyes
4: HT Ant-Man & The Wasp The Wasp
5: HT Endgame final battle suit Captain America

Back