BEST SIXTH SCALE FIGURES 2021

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever rocked your sixth-scale boat...major players, third party, customs...we saw a lot of great figures posted in here from across the spectrum and the most important addition to your collection from the past year should get the nod and the notice in here. Makes it more interesting than just limiting it, yes?

I watch the forum by refreshing the 'What's new' link, so when the thread first popped up I didn't realise it was Star Wars until after I posted. The any manufacturer or line comment got me. I was in two minds whether or not to delete my post after seeing my mistake.

Favorites for the year include:

EXO-6:
Data
Picard
Janeway

Hot Toys:
Commander Cody
IG-11

I probably would include Captain Rex too, but I haven’t gotten mine yet. Lando is a good figure, but his cape annoys me.

Last edited:
Favorite: EXO-6 "Star Trek: First Contact" "Data". Perfection straight out of the box.
FC Data a.jpg

Honorable Mention: Asmus Crown LOTR "Gandalf the Grey". A truly amazing figure but with several annoying issues.
gtg c 2.jpg

Custom: My "Avengers: End Game" "Team Suit Scott Lang/Ant Man". Just for that head sculpt! :lol
Team Suit Scott Lang 4 sm.jpg

1/4 Scale Neca Mayor Penguin (BATMAN RETURNS) that’s as close as I came to a 1/6 figure. Zero purchases for me in 2021. I guess you can say I was “bored out” of the market.

Night Vigilante by Soosoo Toys is my favorite of the year. It's a pretty damn near perfect figure to me.

Hot Toys' Rex is supposed to be delivered today, and I can see him taking the top spot. Starship Force Team Leader (Starship Troopers Johnny Rico) Deluxe version is high up there, too. It's a fun figure and the bug is incredible.

I guess mysterio. I'm so thrown off this year because of the shipping delays. I think half of the figures I got in 2021 were released in 2020.

Jazz Dioramas Iron Scavenger aka the Vulture for my custom choice- amazing!
The three Last Samurai figures from Pop Toys for non-HT- gorgeous metal armor and accessories
Captain America 2012 costume from Avengers: End Game, The Wasp, and End Game Black Widow for Hot Toys

I guess mysterio. I'm so thrown off this year because of the shipping delays. I think half of the figures I got in 2021 were released in 2020.
And Visa versa, I think 2020 figures were 2021. When was Threezero Rambo III? Could have been 2019 for all I remember.

My overall figure of the year has to be the Asmus Gandalf the Grey. It has it's issues, but for a mass produced figure the good outweigh the bad and it's an overall beautiful set.:gandalf
Honourable mention goes to BCS Third Doctor...Fantastic headsculpt and paint apps. The tailoring on the costume is very nice too, and it pops great on the shelf.
I also threw in my re-worked SS TOD Indy...as it's like a new figure to me now:whip

DSC_0021.JPG

1924CC68-D6BC-4E3E-BE1B-493A486BBE19.jpeg
1924CC68-D6BC-4E3E-BE1B-493A486BBE19.jpeg
CBD10ACF-9190-4C4D-B46B-17641B6535F3.jpeg
84AEA970-A5FC-4914-83D4-E0600A9C054A.jpeg
852CB798-0415-448F-BF1B-DFCC773F8424.jpeg
717ABA47-72C4-428F-B357-C970F33254E7.jpeg

Here’s a few of my favorites working on a Ross from friends and the narrator from fight club and leather face was a nice surprise unboxing
0835DF36-F086-4445-B2DC-E38C77C82000.jpeg

Back