Best Harry Potter Wand Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no not at all, i believe of course if you drop a wand on wood floor it will break, but with umbridge's wand had a sort of 3-part design making it easier to break. But i wave the wands all the time, not one has broken.

Ahh, I see. Cool, thank you.

After seeing the movie this morning I want to order all the new wands LOL! I am thinking of going to the wbshop and ordering the life size Dobby they have.

After seeing the movie this morning I want to order all the new wands LOL! I am thinking of going to the wbshop and ordering the life size Dobby they have.

You may be able to use the ANNMES code to get 25% off. Seems to work for some people, but not others.

I was hoping WBShop would have a HP sale today for the release of the movie, but since Black Friday is a week from today I'm guessing they'll probably do a sale then.

We just bought two wands from Noble. Snape (for me) and Sirius'. We are also going to get Harry's, Hermione's, Ron's and Ginny's in a couple of weeks. After that we aren't sure.

We looked at the illuminated ones but we aren't sure we will like them. Guess we need to get one and see.

I was hoping WBShop would have a HP sale today for the release of the movie, but since Black Friday is a week from today I'm guessing they'll probably do a sale then.

they are having a sale. everything is free shipping

I got the Life Sized Dobby awhile ago for $99, it was a clearance deal posted by a member here. Couldn't pass it up. I forget the site that sold it.

But I just put a order in at NC. Got the Firebolt Broom, Bellatrix Lestrange Dagger. Also put the Gryffindor Sword on my Xmas list.

I used the coupon Code "GiftC" for $50 off any order over $300, theres also "GiftB" for $20 off any order over $100.

Had to throw the Dagger in my Cart to get my order over $300, I'll catch up on the wands another time. I been contemplating that broom for awhile now.

We looked at the illuminated ones but we aren't sure we will like them. Guess we need to get one and see.

I saw the illuminating wands at Barnes and Nobles and they looked pretty cheap. They had more of a plastic look to them, probably due to the electronics. Not really worth it, IMO.

The WBshop did have free shipping on the 19th according to mugglenet.com and I used it when I ordered my life size Dobby!
I can't wait to get him!

I got the Life Sized Dobby awhile ago for $99, it was a clearance deal posted by a member here. Couldn't pass it up. I forget the site that sold it.

But I just put a order in at NC. Got the Firebolt Broom, Bellatrix Lestrange Dagger. Also put the Gryffindor Sword on my Xmas list.

I used the coupon Code "GiftC" for $50 off any order over $300, theres also "GiftB" for $20 off any order over $100.

Had to throw the Dagger in my Cart to get my order over $300, I'll catch up on the wands another time. I been contemplating that broom for awhile now.

Thank you for that! I just used the coupon code for my order of over $100. That's two orders in two days. I need to slow down! :D

These work on the Noble Collection site? When do they ask for the codes during the purchasing process?

when you add something to your cart, just look below, there will be a 'add gift card' box underneath your items. Just put the gift code in and hit enter, it will apply. Note* it will only apply if you have the right amount of $ in there. I was going to get three wands, but went with two, and a special Christmas gift for the better half. Wont write it in here, just in case the surprise gets spoiled.

they are having a sale. everything is free shipping

Are you saying they're having a sale and shipping is free? Or free shipping is all they are doing for Black Friday?

They pretty much always have free shipping when you spend like $50 or $60. I'm waiting for them to have another 20-25% off sale.

Nonsense! :D

That's true.

We've decided to go early next year to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida. We've wanted to go for so long but haven't really had the chance. So we are starting to plan our trip now. We will probably go in and around April. we are looking for the best time weather (and no school kids) wise to go.

That's true.

We've decided to go early next year to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida. We've wanted to go for so long but haven't really had the chance. So we are starting to plan our trip now. We will probably go in and around April. we are looking for the best time weather (and no school kids) wise to go.

Thats funny, I just started planning a trip there also. I'm think of going in Jan. or Feb. Can't wait.

Hey,
I just saw that WBShop has added 5 new wands: Victor Krum, Cho Chang, Cedric Diggory, Xenophilius Lovegood and Bill Weasley.

However it seems that Krum, Chang, Diggory and Lovegood ship to U.S. destinations only!

Does this upset anyone else ? WBShop will ship every other wand they have worldwide, but not these 4!? Doesn't seem fair to me!

The new wands are actually cheaper on Noble's website than they are through WBshop. I don't know anything about their shipping outside of the U.S. though.

Yeah, the new wands are cheaper on Noble's site, but Noble's shipping costs are like $60 bucks or more for just two wands! WBshop shipping costs are only $20 bucks for as many wands as you want.

Back