Best 1/4 Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo Fett

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all,

I had the PF Lord of the Sith Vader. I sold it recently because it didn’t give that wow factor. I was on the hunt for awhile for the Iron Studios, but after talking with some collectors, I heard there is a lot of flaws with effects and such.

Opinions on the best Vader statue overall? Released, and the couple ones coming out of course. Thanks for the opinions !

Price isn’t really a concern at the moment. I just don’t want to pull the trigger and be let down lol. Looking for opinions, so I definitely appreciate it.

Iron Studios is the best in my books too. After that you can go for the Hot Toys 1/4 Vader, then the Attakus V.1 Vader.

Iron Studios Vader:

Iron Studios Darth Vader Legacy statue 30.JPG

HT 1/4 Vader:

Hot Toys Darth Vader Quarter Scale Figure 21.JPG

Attakus V.1:

Attakus Darth Vader statue 20.JPG

collection display 173.JPG

The Iron Studios is the best. But if you don't want to pay the high aftermarket price the new one that Sideshow has on preorder looks really good except for the bizarre base.
Agree with both of these statements. I've got the IS and it's phenomenal, particularly with all the switch out options. I also have the new Sideshow one on order and plan to put it on my higher shelf that sort of will hide that "interesting" base...

I'll jump on the Iron Studios 1/4 Vader wagon as well. A phenomenal pieces that can be a cornerstone of a collection.

You say price isn't a concern, but the upcoming 1/4 Vader by Sideshow looks pretty solid as well if you didn't want to shell out the money for the IS version.

I have the Lords of the Sith Vader as well, he's been boxed up for years, just don't have the space for him with the superior IS one on display.

Hot toys 1/4 for the win in my opinion

Attachments

• 2748401D-9C83-402D-94E2-EEF4725614D1.jpeg
    2748401D-9C83-402D-94E2-EEF4725614D1.jpeg
    203.4 KB · Views: 0
Back