Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I consider it ending well if Griffith fails and dies horribly even with numerous losses for Guts. It's just the satisfaction to see Griffith in despair and all his efforts were for nothing. Just my opinion.

Did anyone get this statue, it looks stunning! 😍

Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 14.26.09.jpg

Shame I missed out on it at RRP 😞

Just finished watching most pictures everyone has shared and damn... So cool!

Just started collecting last year, very sad I missed on ThreeZero's Guts figures, they look really good.. I hope we can see more 1/6 scale Guts in the future.. I really want him in my collection..

Just finished watching most pictures everyone has shared and damn... So cool!

Just started collecting last year, very sad I missed on ThreeZero's Guts figures, they look really good.. I hope we can see more 1/6 scale Guts in the future.. I really want him in my collection..
I'm fairly certain that this version of Guts with the Berserker Armor is something that Threezero will release at some point. Of course, I'm going to purchase it.

1674650192885.png

jesus christ i got charged for the bloody nightmare berserker armor from P1 today and shipping is $950!!!! i have to cancel this sucks. i hope i can get one from the sideshow waitlist at least.
Holy ****, I think I saw something similar on Facebook.. 😨

That's absurd, P1 needs to figure something out. My P1 Alita from Sideshow was under $50 for shipping.

First4Figures doesn't charge like that either, they send statues over on a slow boat and then ship from a warehouse on the coast so it's cheap.

yeah, i understand one of the boxes is fairly big but $950 big???? as far as i know they only offer one type of shipping too so it's not like there's any options. bummed as heck rn.

511 for domestic?!? bruh, this is out of control. at this point i hope Sideshow will just let me drive up to pick up my statue. i'd rather spend the hour and a half drive than get ****** by these rates.

My Skull Knight on Horseback was 4 boxes and was $500 for the boat shipping from Japan. Was $1k shipping cost for the faster method, boat took 3 months. My other Skull Knight was 1 box and $120 shipped on the boat, granted this was back in early 2022. Shipping cost are insane now but these P1 statues are also ridiculously huge.

Back