Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, does anybody have a Threezero Guts (Black Swordsman or Berserker Armor) they're looking to sell? I've been on the hunt for one. Thanks again!

For the people that read the manga, an important update.

Attachments

• FUnyHJdaAAAxVhl.jpg
    FUnyHJdaAAAxVhl.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FUnyJ9gakAAVIB0.jpg
    FUnyJ9gakAAVIB0.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 0
This might end up a mess. If he's only able to recall bits and pieces and will stick to that, how can a comprehensive story come out?

It’s not meant to be ‘comprehensive’ like a full on continuation, it’s leaner and tighter to finish up the overall arcs.
He’s the only person who’s been told the story, the major beats and plot points, over many years. The smaller parts and the side quests that he doesn’t remember fully he’s not including. The way he’s described hearing the overall outline back when Miura was writing the Eclipse, the story has barely deviated from the plan. It’s in the best hands it could be in.

It’s not meant to be ‘comprehensive’ like a full on continuation, it’s leaner and tighter to finish up the overall arcs.
He’s the only person who’s been told the story, the major beats and plot points, over many years. The smaller parts and the side quests that he doesn’t remember fully he’s not including. The way he’s described hearing the overall outline back when Miura was writing the Eclipse, the story has barely deviated from the plan. It’s in the best hands it could be in.

I'm happy to just get closure on the series after reading it for decades now and since Miura told him the ending and he is not adding any filler, we won't be getting any terrible fanfiction like so many other franchises end up with.

Last edited:
With the continuation of the manga, I have hope that ThreeZero may seize opportunity to make another Guts figure. Sadly, I missed out on the first two as I was not collecting much at the time. But ... both of the Guts figures lack something I really, really want...
A headsculpt with this face, with the white eyes and shadows and all. I think it would look incredibly dynamic in an action pose and would be a highlight in any collection.
maxresdefault.jpg

Threezero are definitely working on more Berserk related stuff, it's only a matter of time.

I want femto, casca and rebirth griffith . And it’d be nice if that berserk armor guts was t limited.

Nice tatt, and yay, more Canadians!

Femto, Black Swordsman Guts 2.0, Berserker Armor reg release, Skull Knight 2.0, Reborn Griffith, Casca, Void, Slan, Conrad, Ubik
Huge list!!! It's totally possible too!! Based on market techniques, with the continuation of the manga, there's definitely going to be a surplus of franchise to support the series moving forward! So I think it's safe to say, ThreeZero, as well as other companies, may make more Berserk figures! It's just a matter of time, like @Bornz0r said.

Nice tatt, and yay, more Canadians!

Huge list!!! It's totally possible too!! Based on market techniques, with the continuation of the manga, there's definitely going to be a surplus of franchise to support the series moving forward! So I think it's safe to say, ThreeZero, as well as other companies, may make more Berserk figures! It's just a matter of time, like @Bornz0r said.

Yeah it's a huge list for sure lol

But I'd honestly buy them all. Berserk is one of those series that resonates so strongly with me like Star Wars, Metal Gear, Assassin's Creed, and Naruto. I have pretty large SW and AC collections and I just bought a Prime 1 Berserk Statue (Black Swordsman Guts - love it), so I can easily see myself with a God Hand collection and a "Struggler" Collection. It would be cool to have Guts' new band together too (Schierke, Farnese, Scirpico, Isidro, Puck, Casca).

I'm beyond thrilled that Berserk will continue. Not just for the conclusion of the story (RIP Miura Sensei), but for the renewed support of companies. Hopefully we get a GREAT anime adaptation (more films?) and more figures from ThreeZero or some other company.

Back