Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS just dropped the figure off and glad to say it's in perfect condition. Took everything out and checked everything. Made sure all the joints and stuff moved okay. Didn't check my cape but will do so tomorrow when I set the figure up properly for some photography.

Only thing weird thing was that the gel humidifier was popped when I opened the figure but it looks like it was stuck in-between the armor which ripped it open.

WtsETTI.jpg

Last edited:
What are you getting, a whole new figure?
I think just a wrist joint, I am not entirely sure. That's the e-mail I received yesterday, man DHL is so fast it has already reached Greece wow.
1641982451140.png

UPS just dropped the figure off and glad to say it's in perfect condition. Took everything out and checked everything. Made sure all the joints and stuff moved okay. Didn't check my cape but will do so tomorrow when I set the figure up properly for some photography.

Only thing weird thing was that the gel humidifier was popped when I opened the figure but it looks like it was stuck in-between the armor which ripped it open.

WtsETTI.jpg
Nice!

I wonder if SSC has some of these in stock and are just using them for parts. Still waiting on the waitlist for this to convert :lol. If not, I'll grab one off from Ebay.

I had asked them how they were able to replace my whole figure with it being limited edition and all, they replied:

"Thank you for taking the time to reach out.

While these products have a limited edition size, we have a very limited number of replacement stock in the event a collector's product arrives with any unwarranted damages or defects. Rest assured, we do have the inventory to provide a replacement for you."

My replacement arrives today. Well see if it is good or not...

Okay running into an issue with the figure. Anyone else getting the black paint on the gripping hand smudging onto the bandage fabric that's on the sword?

It's smearing black all over it.

Also how the hell do you get this neck piece out to put the bare sculpt on? I feel like I'm gonna break the figure trying to take this neck piece out. It's insane how tight it's on there.

Last edited:
I nearly broke my finger trying to get that neck piece out. One of the worst experiences ever with a figure. I had to heat the neck area with a hair dryer for it to come out.

On a good note, the rest of the figure is amazing. Easily one of the best articulation I've seen on a 1/6 figure. It can do just about any pose you can think of. I wish there was a way for the sword to attach to his back since it's kind of hard to have him holding it without his one arm sagging down.

51816502307_55cc39c4bf_k_d.jpg

51817453606_845966f3c6_k_d.jpg

Regarding the neck, what I found easy to do what rotate the neck 180° and push down. This made the neck pop out immediately and I could use the Guts likeness. I've seen people using pliers with some cloth in-between so they don't damage the neck but that scared me to even try lol.

I did have an issue with the cape magnet. It was backwards so it was getting repelled and not sticking. I did manage to flip it inside the stiched part it is at. I was about to cut it open and flip it though. Just do it carefully if it happens to any of you
Wait, what? There's a magnet for the cape??? Mine doesn't have a magnet, just a wire... where is it supposed to be located?

mine wrist joint came broken right out of the box... what can i do and how it's possible to remove it from the forearm?

Attachments

• IMG_20220115_005622.jpg
    IMG_20220115_005622.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20220115_005614.jpg
    IMG_20220115_005614.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thanks, never noticed it, but yes you're right, it's there, not the strongest, but works.
I know haha, surprisingly the one on the original Berserker armor is so strong when compared. :ROFLMAO:

mine wrist joint came broken right out of the box... what can i do and how it's possible to remove it from the forearm?
Fill out the warranty sheet, contact Threezero support so they can help you out with a replacement and to remove the remaining pieces from the forearm you need pliers. You'll need to apply some force as it's really stuck in there.

I know haha, surprisingly the one on the original Berserker armor is so strong when compared. :ROFLMAO:

Fill out the warranty sheet, contact Threezero support so they can help you out with a replacement and to remove the remaining pieces from the forearm you need pliers. You'll need to apply some force as it's really stuck in there.
thanks... wrist peg removed and contacted 3zero and sideshow... let's hope they will send me a replacement.

thanks... wrist peg removed and contacted 3zero and sideshow... let's hope they will send me a replacement.
I don't want to be pessimistic but from what I've seen from others, Sideshow won't be able to help you with a replacement but knowing Threezero they will.
Man, out of all the high end Berserk collectibles, I consider this Guts headsculpt to have the best likeness
Yeah it's dope in person. :giggle:

I don't want to be pessimistic but from what I've seen from others, Sideshow won't be able to help you with a replacement but knowing Threezero they will.

Yeah it's dope in person. :giggle:
unfortunately you were right... they have just replied me that they don't have replacement parts for my guts and they offer or a full refund sending back the doll o a 40 usd gift card!
This is unbelievable.
The refund is not an option, i have paid more than 90 usd of import fees and i loose these if i send the doll back.
And 40 usd gift card is offensive for a doll that i have paid more than 350 usd (cost+shipping+import fees) and that i can not display because is handless! I will try to contact 3zero and see if i can find a solution, but i'm very disgusted how sideshow deals with a problem for a doll shipped released only some days ago!

unfortunately you were right... they have just replied me that they don't have replacement parts for my guts and they offer or a full refund sending back the doll o a 40 usd gift card!
This is unbelievable.
The refund is not an option, i have paid more than 90 usd of import fees and i loose these if i send the doll back.
And 40 usd gift card is offensive for a doll that i have paid more than 350 usd (cost+shipping+import fees) and that i can not display because is handless! I will try to contact 3zero and see if i can find a solution, but i'm very disgusted how sideshow deals with a problem for a doll shipped released only some days ago!
To be fair, it's because a lot of people have contacted Sideshow about this problem and they've run out of replacement parts offered by Threezero, this appears to be a common issue that the original Berserker armor did not have, baffles me how this slipped past them.

I've paid 130€ imports as well so there's no chance I am returning this and the 40$ Gift Card is something that I won't use at all as this was my first and probably last Sideshow order (not because of this but because I shop from EU shops). Be sure to fill out the warranty that was included with the figure and contact Threezero CS and they'll hook you up.

I am tempted to repair the wrist joint though so I can have a spare if anything happens in the future. With all that being said, this is still my favorite figure, even if the wrist joint broken on mine too.

To be fair, it's because a lot of people have contacted Sideshow about this problem and they've run out of replacement parts offered by Threezero, this appears to be a common issue that the original Berserker armor did not have, baffles me how this slipped past them.

I've paid 130€ imports as well so there's no chance I am returning this and the 40$ Gift Card is something that I won't use at all as this was my first and probably last Sideshow order (not because of this but because I shop from EU shops). Be sure to fill out the warranty that was included with the figure and contact Threezero CS and they'll hook you up.

I am tempted to repair the wrist joint though so I can have a spare if anything happens in the future. With all that being said, this is still my favorite figure, even if the wrist joint broken on mine too.
I can understand that they are running out of spares, but for the money we gave to them the doll should be perfect... it's their duty like seller to try to fix this situation and recover addoctional spares from 3zero. I have repaired the joint, but i want a perfect one for the doll. offering 40 usd gift is almost an insult.

Back