Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the unlicensed companies making accessories, I wish someone would make some Guts parts. I'd like to put together a Band of the Hawk Guts with the Golden Age movie design.

With all the unlicensed companies making accessories, I wish someone would make some Guts parts. I'd like to put together a Band of the Hawk Guts with the Golden Age movie design.
Same man. I'm trying to make a custom too, but I don't have a 3D printer yet, so I have to make things out of clay and it's extremely time consuming. I still enjoy the process, but I've been crafting a Dragonslayer out of clay for weeks now 😅
Also, I emailed Threezero yesterday to recommend them to make Griffith/Femto and Casca LOL maybe if you guys do it too, they might really, truly consider it 👀
[email protected]

Damnnn!!! That's fire bro!!! 🔥❤️‍🔥
Thanks a lot man

Same man. I'm trying to make a custom too, but I don't have a 3D printer yet, so I have to make things out of clay and it's extremely time consuming. I still enjoy the process, but I've been crafting a Dragonslayer out of clay for weeks now 😅
Also, I emailed Threezero yesterday to recommend them to make Griffith/Femto and Casca LOL maybe if you guys do it too, they might really, truly consider it 👀
[email protected]
The unofficial word is that Threezero IS working on more Berserk-related stuff but they are not ready to show anything yet. I hope soon, they announce some new stuff!

I would be very interested in obtaining some parts to put together some Band of the Hawk members like Judeau but :cry:

I know he's doing the next one, but ThreeZero has another in the works that he's not working on. I can't say anymore than that unfortunately.
Context: Guillaume Vanson who sculpted the Berserker armour figures.

That’s all we know, 2 figures in the works (and I think one of them was meant to be a surprising choice from what was hinted).

freakin work of art. P1 is out of control.
mmbr-03dxs_00-00-03.jpg

mmbr-03dxs_a00-00-04.jpg

mmbr-03dxs_a01.jpg

mmbr-03dxs_b02.jpg

mmbr-03dxs_a00-06.jpg

Context: Guillaume Vanson who sculpted the Berserker armour figures.

That’s all we know, 2 figures in the works (and I think one of them was meant to be a surprising choice from what was hinted).
I thought about it more today and I'd like to put in my guesses for these figures. Sure, they're mere hopeful wishes, but it would be cool if I could look back on this post and be like "ha, I knew it!" lol.
I'm imagining a regular release Femto, and a LE release White Hawk Griffith. I would kill for both of those releases. I'm a sucker for villains.

I thought about it more today and I'd like to put in my guesses for these figures. Sure, they're mere hopeful wishes, but it would be cool if I could look back on this post and be like "ha, I knew it!" lol.
I'm imagining a regular release Femto, and a LE release White Hawk Griffith. I would kill for both of those releases. I'm a sucker for villains.
No Limited Edition release please 😭

I personally think it will be Zodd and Griffith but I think we will also see another version of guts in the berserker armour when his arms, belts, knives are on display etc. because Guillaume Vanson has an alternate unmasked guts headsculpt looking to the side as his Art Station profile pic

I personally think it will be Zodd and Griffith but I think we will also see another version of guts in the berserker armour when his arms, belts, knives are on display etc. because Guillaume Vanson has an alternate unmasked guts headsculpt looking to the side as his Art Station profile pic
Zodd would be cool!!! We need someone for Guts to fight on display. I'd love another Guts with the same longer hair as that Prime 1 Studios statue above. With the blood stained face and all. But I feel it may be so close to the LE berserker armor that it may piss people off who ordered that one 😅 but me, who missed that one, would be so grateful 😭

No Limited Edition release please 😭
You're telling me, my friend 😭 I can't wait to see what Threezero has in store for us.

Zodd would be cool!!! We need someone for Guts to fight on display. I'd love another Guts with the same longer hair as that Prime 1 Studios statue above. With the blood stained face and all. But I feel it may be so close to the LE berserker armor that it may piss people off who ordered that one 😅 but me, who missed that one, would be so grateful 😭

You're telling me, my friend 😭 I can't wait to see what Threezero has in store for us.

They will definitely release a guts with a similar headsculpt to the limited edition one, there is no way they will keep guts iconic white hair look to an exclusive. This version will definitely happen, most of the figure can be remade using the current berserker armour so its easy money for 3z!

Honestly though at this point I would take any character. Also I feel like a skull knight and black swordsman guts 2.0 are bound to happen

Attachments

• 4FFE4664-64D8-44BD-81E2-301D4B4DAD0F.jpeg
    4FFE4664-64D8-44BD-81E2-301D4B4DAD0F.jpeg
    783.3 KB · Views: 0
3z will definitely make there own one! Its way too iconic to not do, but at the same time it was only really that one panel so maybe it will be an exclusive 😢
So true, but this time, I'll be ready! 💪🏽 totally missed all other 3z Berserk figures so I had to make my own LOL

I think this is definitely happening, I will get it but some new characters besides Guts would be cool to see and own. Maybe even Skull Knight again please as I don't want to pay scalper prices! 😅

3z will definitely make there own one! Its way too iconic to not do, but at the same time it was only really that one panel so maybe it will be an exclusive 😢

Also, stop mentioning LE releases and giving them ideas please 🤣😭

yep I'm hoping for "human" version of the berserker armor too. And deluxe version maybe with the changeable arms so we can switch to full berserker and normal.

Zodd would look great, but I dunno if Threezero could do him justice. That's a massive muscle body they'd have to engineer.

Although the Rambo physique looks great, so maybe they could.

they do the Transformers figs so i don't think it would be a problem for them. that'd be cool if they made one. would save me from the temptation of paying the price of a used car to get the P1 lol.

Back