Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice review! its a shame about the QC issues with your figure, unfortunately mine did not come with the clasp for the cape. Overall its a great figure, but it definitely feels fragile. Im hesitant to test the shoulder joints too much over concerns about the shoulder straps.

Deez “Nuts” 🥜 just came 💦

I actually had a slight scare when I checked my tracking this morning and saw that FexEx delivered my package yesterday to a neighbor, instead. So, be sure to check your delivery photos!

I have a few Moducases on pre-order, so I’ll have to wait a while before displaying my Berk merch.

IMG_2861.jpeg

I'm completely amazed that this showed up. Hot Topic randomly put this up for preorder a couple of months ago, so I ordered it to see if they'd actually come through. They then deleted it from their page entirely. I know Hot Topic stock collectibles, but usually never things that are rare and sold out like this. It missed their estimated release deadline, so I figured I wouldn't be getting it and that's that. To my amazement, it actually shipped and arrived on the weekend!

PXL_20240416_023213479.jpg

Last edited:
Deez “Nuts” 🥜 just came 💦

I actually had a slight scare when I checked my tracking this morning and saw that FexEx delivered my package yesterday to a neighbor, instead. So, be sure to check your delivery photos!

I have a few Moducases on pre-order, so I’ll have to wait a while before displaying my Berk merch.
I'm expecting mine today, stuck at work and the anticipation is killing me. Fedex is probably my least favorite delivery service, I was disappointed to see that is what the 4$ S&H option turned out to be on bbts.

Back