1/6 BBK Scarlett Counter Intelligence

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
ETA Q3 2021

BBK Counter Intelligence Scarlett 001.jpg
BBK Counter Intelligence Scarlett 002.jpg
BBK Counter Intelligence Scarlett 003.jpg
BBK Counter Intelligence Scarlett 004.jpg

Saw this on Cotswold Collectibles.
https://www.gijoeelite.com/counter-intelligence

I think the lighting is throwing the blue of the jumpsuit into a plasticky oversaturated color scheme. Aside from the terrible artificial red looking hair I think it's a good basis for a better looking figure. It's truly bizarre how all 1/6 toy companies do red hair in such an ugly artificial color, it's like that's the only option for doing red colored hair in this scale.

Does anyone actually like gloves that go over 1/6 hands? I think it looks kind of ridiculous; should've just gone with molded gloves.

Does anyone actually like gloves that go over 1/6 hands? I think it looks kind of ridiculous; should've just gone with molded gloves.

Not me, they always look horrible. It's why Hot Toys eventually gave up on them. Molded hands would've looked better.

I wish they would do a sculpted hair portrait so she would look good with Sideshow's Baroness. Two head sculpts would be good

I have a custom Scarlett already, but I might actually pick this one up and replace the head with a CyGirls Blaze one.

Back