BBK BBK012 1:6 Scale Lady Jaye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

Most of us know about the 1:7 Lady Jaye (Canary Ann Color Variant) Statue by Kotobukiya up for pre-order at you know who.

lady-jaye-canary-ann-color-variant_gi-joe_gallery_5f6505f27c7e5.jpg

Apparently BBK is making a 1:6 figure based on it.

y4mQ5IqTAdKVvaEWo34ySFKPClFTljgnXxULkhe4NtS4zTlnX7B15Lbe0F_YsSVdvXZ3q5xMDcFrs5oV6CWYQBrvfQIjUEsaevoDEK5ld9TYs2geGeK_gL2kg3UVwxedRebWCYCuBip4OCa9w9GL2Bs2OoN2HQxSkn99WYSGKICBVS6W_yZFykYUIFfge2CsxA3

Here we go.

Nah, I just don't care for this. It looks less like Lady Jaye or anything to do with GI Joe, and more like April O'Neil. I might've been interested if it was in olive drab green colors.
Cool for Ninja Turtle Fans I guess.

Nah, I just don't care for this. It looks less like Lady Jaye or anything to do with GI Joe, and more like April O'Neil. I might've been interested if it was in olive drab green colors.

Agreed, it?s a 0 for me.

Agreed, it?s a 0 for me.

--

The statues are one thing, but the figure is not receiving much interest based on comments ranging from MEH to tepid online.

It sucked that the only female Sideshow produced from the line when they had the license was The Baroness. Too bad we didn't get any JOE ladies (i.e. Scarlett, Lady Jaye, Cover Girl, etc.) and I don't see ThreeZero going beyond with the line asides from Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow.

LLady NAY - I wouldn't pick this up for free

Why wait for someone else to make it - make your own

--

Let's see.

1. There are those of us who can't customize/kitbash to save ourselves.

2. Laziness.

3. Difficult to source exact likeness of her gear and outfit.

4. A lot of us don't know how to sew and #2 preventing us from learning how to sew.

5. Customizers want too much $. EXAMPLE: I know a collector who inquired about a Lady Jaye outfit set with Gee Whiz. The quote was about two mortgage payments for a run of the mill crappy looking house in a bad neighborhood.

So there.

--

The statues are one thing, but the figure is not receiving much interest based on comments ranging from MEH to tepid online.

It sucked that the only female Sideshow produced from the line when they had the license was The Baroness. Too bad we didn't get any JOE ladies (i.e. Scarlett, Lady Jaye, Cover Girl, etc.) and I don't see ThreeZero going beyond with the line asides from Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow.

Very sad indeed. Scarlett and Lady Jaye seem like no brainers but they nailed that female body around the time they dropped the line.

--

Let's see.

1. There are those of us who can't customize/kitbash to save ourselves.

2. Laziness.

3. Difficult to source exact likeness of her gear and outfit.

4. A lot of us don't know how to sew and #2 preventing us from learning how to sew.

5. Customizers want too much $. EXAMPLE: I know a collector who inquired about a Lady Jaye outfit set with Gee Whiz. The quote was about two mortgage payments for a run of the mill crappy looking house in a bad neighborhood.

So there.

Haha! I'm here to help, if you need a kitbash recipe for Lady Jaye, I got it! I can certainly make it look better than this mess.

For us die hard "old timers", this is probably the definitive version of Lady Jaye we would want in proper 1:6 scale asides from her design from the original GI JOE: ARAH comic series and the first version of the 3.75"/1:18 figure.

1623168714293.png

Back