BBK-013 | SPECIAL FORCE | GI JOE "SCARLETT" | Just released in Asia . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

I didn't find a thread for this figure using the search option so I hope it's okay to post/share it.

--

1639932989982.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Got my invoice from Giantoy today, already have her new sculpt in hand. Few other subtle mods and I hope this will make a passable Scarlett.

Mine arrived today. It’s OK for the price. I hate putting gloves on the hands. They only work on 1 set. Thats a huge fail IMO. I had planned to mod the shotgun into a crossbow but it’s too nice to do that to.

She looks good with that sculpt change. Thanks for the pics.

I've been looking at this. Depending on how difficult the outfit is to remove without destroying too much of it, I'm probably going to put a tbleague body and steampunk sonja head sculpt with it.

Just saw a video (below) and it looks easy to mod so I'm going to grab one.

Just saw a video (below) and it looks easy to mod so I'm going to grab one.

--

The video review was fine, but the reviewer annoyed me a bit because of lack of patience in futzing/setting up the figure.

He definitely conveyed valid issues with the figure, but based on personal experience over the years I know whenever I set up any figure I make sure I have the right tools (i.e., tweezers, etc.) for the set up.

Agreed, I think he was too harsh on it since it appears to be very customizable with little difficulty, but his video did show me the various angles I needed to see regarding the blue suit and what the sculpt looked like, so I got what I needed.

I'm working with a customizer friend to create an appropriate modern 1:6 crossbows and quiver to use with this figure.

Once the final renders and test prints are refined and I receive my finished sets, I'll post/share the link for my friend along with pics.

As for the rooted hair/ponytail problem, I'm finding a 1:1 scale hair bead that opens where the rooted hair can be done into the ponytail.

My mom used to operate a beauty/hair supply business many years ago and I remember seeing hair beads that would work.

Once I find/source it and apply it to my Scarlett figure, I'll post/share pics.

There are some hair beads businesses in my local area I can check.

That does look natural. For some odd reason foreign 1:6 manufacturers have a difficult time making natural looking redheads.
I won't get this Scarlet figure though, I like the more natural muted colors of the original action figure than these bright superhero looking colors.

Back