BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - based off my illustration and concept design *UPDATED*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEDSTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
BATMAN: WORLD WAR II

So one day, I decided to do a concept design of Batman in my vision of the WWII period.

I am an aviation enthusiast and I love everything about fighter planes and from there I came up with a concept and the look of BATMAN: WWII.

Here is my drawing depicting my concept.

049-1.jpg

I love my design and completely pleased with it, but it made me think of something that I could take a step farther. As a major big BATMAN fan and a notorious toy collector, based off my design I pieced up and customized my very own BATMAN: WWII figures.

Enjoy the pics for now.....

NEW (updated):

More and better pics I guess.

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5589.jpg

IMG_5587.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

DSCN1404.jpg

DSCN1407.jpg

DSCN1409.jpg

Next, I will do Harley Quinn....... so stay tuned.

Last edited:
Re: BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - My custom figures based off my illustration and concept de

looks dope bro! you should mail me the jacket and cape so I can attach some fur to the collar and attach the cape like how you have it in your drawing. Unless your completely happy with it then :)

Re: BATMAN: WORLD WAR II - My custom figures based off my illustration and concept de

This is really cool! i like the joker concept

Really excellent work. Batman is the only character that I always love "elseworld" versions of. His costume always seems to make more sense and be more practical.
Good stuff!

Very cool concept and realization! The figures look great! Nazi Joker!

looks dope bro! you should mail me the jacket and cape so I can attach some fur to the collar and attach the cape like how you have it in your drawing. Unless your completely happy with it then :)

Yo Steve,

I changed it a bit on the actual figure, because what I have on the figure makes more sense, I like the attachment of the cape on my figure better.

But thanks for the offer though man.

Thanks guys !
For all the positive comments :)
Much appreciate it.

Really excellent work. Batman is the only character that I always love "elseworld" versions of. His costume always seems to make more sense and be more practical.
Good stuff!

Batman is the greatest hero/character ever made in the history of mankind ! :)

Both customs are great. Only thing I dislike is the BR Joker head and TDK Batman head just because it distracts from the overall theme. Since both heads are so recognizable. I think both figures would look better with custom Joker/Batman head sculpts.

If that makes sense!? :lol

Great work!!!

And here is the official logo I designed for it.

Picture2.png

Both customs are great. Only thing I dislike is the BR Joker head and TDK Batman head just because it distracts from the overall theme. Since both heads are so recognizable. I think both figures would look better with custom Joker/Batman head sculpts.

If that makes sense!? :lol

Great work!!!

Thanks for the input man.

I am on the look out for a great sculptor right now and of course saving up my money to pay big bucks for a custom sculpt in 1/6 scale.

Love the idea of batman in that era and nice job on the logo. Looks killer dude.

Thanks Texaz
appreciate it man.

Yo Steve,

I changed it a bit on the actual figure, because what I have on the figure makes more sense, I like the attachment of the cape on my figure better.

But thanks for the offer though man.

oh ok coolbeans man! looks dope either way man!

good luck finding a sculptor man. If you can't find anyone, though you shouldn't have any trouble with all the great ones on this board as well as I'm sure you know ppl too, Just hit me up. would be dope to try out a comic styled version of Joker and Bats.

Last edited:

i think these are pretty neat. I like the used parts, it works for me. I feel like you could expand batman to be alittle less normal. Like a rocketeer type.

I think your concept art is brilliant.

But I feel your Batman has too many contemporary pieces. What I dig most is the periodish style and that didn't translate to the figure. I would love to see a direct translation. I think it could be stellar.

Thanks for posting!

DAMN!!! That's sweet!

Thanks for the input man.

I am on the look out for a great sculptor right now and of course saving up my money to pay big bucks for a custom sculpt in 1/6 scale.

Actually I really like your Joker as-is. I think this is an excellent use of that head-sculpt. :cool:

Cool idea. :)

I like the concept. I'd suggest switching out the belt though.

Back