Batman: Caped Crusader Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where are the politics that you are seeing in either of the two promotional images released for the Batman and Superman shows?
How do I get that decoder ring?
Do those pictures suggest that there will be discussions of taxation policies or redrawing the lines of congressional districts?
Seriously, where are the politics?

I?m dead serious...this word some of you keep using...politics...I do not think it means what you think it means.

Try maybe doing a google search with the word "identity" before politics. Might help you out there.

Thing is, when it's the other way around it's never 'politics'. You hear 'whitewashing', but it's never touted as some kind of radical agenda.

Try maybe doing a google search with the word "identity" before politics. Might help you out there.

Two different things. If someone wants to say that something is promoting ?Identity?Politics then they should say that. Do a Google search and you?ll find out that a ?Political Agenda? is a completely different thing. Hopefully that helps you out a bit.

Where are the politics that you are seeing in either of the two promotional images released for the Batman and Superman shows?
How do I get that decoder ring?
Do those pictures suggest that there will be discussions of taxation policies or redrawing the lines of congressional districts?
Seriously, where are the politics?

Actually that Lois is assaulting a male employee in the work place. He even has the bruise on his face from her violent assault. Her colleague is even encouraging this assault. This type of behavior shouldn't be tolerated.

That picture looks like a lesbian female is bullying/abusing her shy timid straight white male coworker, while the black man is taking pictures and enjoying watching the white man suffer.

It's a hate crime in action.

:monkey3

Back